Do you wear your Grados in public places, bus, subway, etc.
Jan 31, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #18 of 23
I wore my 225s going to class once, and overheard some guy behind me talk to his friend and was like oh "thats a grAHDO, they make the best headphones in the world" (and i just chuckled) lol. I'd love to have turned back and go BOSE PWNS JOO, but restraint got the best of me..

I think it was either a grado fanboy( reveal yourself!) or someone who happened to have visited a hifi shop or something..

Jan 31, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #19 of 23
I've been on car rides with people while using SR225s and they never complained about the leakage. Even the people next to me didn't even think about it until I asked them if it was bothering them at all.

Still, the lack of isolation makes it annoying and difficult to really enjoy your music.

Jan 31, 2007 at 3:59 AM Post #20 of 23
Nope, that's why I have the Senn's.

Jan 31, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #21 of 23
i wore SR60's on a plane once... never again

i was behind the engine, i had to play it really loud and it gave me a splinting migraine (fun for the trip
smily_headphones1.gif
) but then again, the person next to me didnt even notice

Jan 31, 2007 at 4:05 AM Post #22 of 23
It's not really possible to hear much music on public transportation here. I used to take my HF1s around a lot. I don't listen loud anyway so it's not a problem.

Jan 31, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #23 of 23
I wore my Ms-1's when I went our over night for black friday. Other then that they stay at home. I always take my iGrados when im out on my feet in the city though. My brother wears my ksc75s all over the place and they leak like a madman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back