Do you like spam?
Oct 11, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #31 of 85
The stuff is Wonderful! Tasty! Yummy! In all its forms, Turkey, SPAM, Tobasco, Low Salt (For the Poster who likes Treet) - I just can't get enough of it.

I also Love Vienna Sausages! They go great in Noodles, whether Pork, Beef, Chicken, or Vegetable flavor, because the snorkers are made from Pork, Beef, and Chicken.

SPAM and Vienna Sausages are Long-Life Survival Stores, and can be eaten right out of the can. I have cans on the shelf that are dated Good Till 2013, so I guess I will survive past the END in 2012!!!

I think I will go and cook up from scratch some Split-Pea Soup, and fry up some spam to chunk up into the soup. Hmmm, now where is the crusty bread?

See ya!

Oct 11, 2009 at 5:47 AM Post #33 of 85
After you eat it so much in the army you learn to like it :p

Oct 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM Post #34 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I enjoy Spam. I don’t necessarily eat it. I have a lady friend that enjoys spanking me with a barber’s strop. I use Spam in place of a safe word. I ball up about a half can and hold the wad underneath my arm. When the pain becomes unbearable, I let the ball of Spam drop. That’s the “code word” for her to lay off. She’s deaf. It’s a real mess. I end up with my butt covered in jeweler’s rouge and spam in my pit hair, but it beats a night of wondering around the garden center at Lowe’s crying..

Dude.

So get to the good part. What headphones are you wearing while this is happening?

Oct 11, 2009 at 1:52 PM Post #35 of 85
Have you guys tried the Chinese version of SPAM? It's cheaper but a bit fattier and saltier I think. I guess if you are just dicing it up to mix with fried rice it should be okay

Oct 11, 2009 at 2:56 PM Post #36 of 85
I've actually never had spam, or if I had I have forgotten. That spam musubi looks interesting though.

Oct 12, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #39 of 85
354138576_f17b570972.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back