Do you have the best sound in the world?
Mar 27, 2005 at 12:45 AM Post #31 of 34
Not the best sound possible but the best inside my budget, that I have been able to find, and get, as soon as I find something better inside my budget, I'll upgrade, but till now, I'm still looking, maybe an SA5000 in the future after I listen it....

Mar 27, 2005 at 1:45 AM Post #32 of 34
I am a bit surprised at how many people voted yes.
For me it is a no.
There are so many good headphones out there I have not heard.
Upstream of the audio chain there is amp and source.
Considering how many exotic/DIY sources and amps there are, it is truly difficult for one to locate the "best" out there to make a meaningful comparison.
Certainly, a person really pursuing the world's best must have tremendous financial freedom.

Mar 27, 2005 at 2:09 AM Post #33 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
I can honestly say i have the best sound of anyone i actually know and have access to their system but worlds best ?

Obviously a big NO even if there were such a thing considering all the possible variables in room style and furnishing/taste/music preference

But if you can DIY things, the world is basically yours
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2005 at 3:01 AM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

But if you can DIY things, the world is basically yours

well it goes without saying mostly that I have the absodamlute bestist sound on Rick Mountain (city of Rick) !

Me competing against me would be a no win situation unless I forget to take the meds.Then it all depends which rick personality is the stronger and with the bestist taste in both music AND the means to convey it !

or just whacky enough to beleive his own press clippings
biggrin.gif

how could i lose ?
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back