Do you have the best sound in the world?
Mar 25, 2005 at 5:57 PM Post #3 of 34
I guess I should have been more clear... I meant your hi-fi system... my system is a part of my body, I eat, breath, and live my system. My system effects how my cells function on a day to day basis...

Mar 25, 2005 at 6:14 PM Post #5 of 34
Realistically there should be options like "not sure" "maybe later" "getting there" "its okay" etc. but that would detract from the purity and true essential meaning and value of this poll.

Mar 25, 2005 at 6:28 PM Post #7 of 34
I voted no...

Whilst it sounds great to me, and i'm really happy... I know that if I spent a whole load more cash, that I could improve on it
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 25, 2005 at 6:30 PM Post #8 of 34
Yes but in the ideal world of fantasy it's possible for anything to be possible... and everyone knows reality is for people who can't handle fantasy... anyway with just a little bit of cash and some knowledge & ears I think anyone can put together a nice little system tuned to their liking which will, to them, rival or outplay more expensive systems, which may feel like 'the best' to you at the time. Thank you Head-Fi.
600smile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan
I voted no...

Whilst it sounds great to me, and i'm really happy... I know that if I spent a whole load more cash, that I could improve on it
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 25, 2005 at 6:35 PM Post #9 of 34
No. When I get a house (acoustically treated rooms) with some good expensive-ass speakers, I'll be on my way. If I can somehow get the performers themselves, ****** the speakers.

Mar 25, 2005 at 7:11 PM Post #10 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ward
Not really.

I lack bass impact and my upper register has limited extension.

BW

LOL
biggrin.gif

Mar 25, 2005 at 7:19 PM Post #11 of 34
The only way I could say "yes" is if I had listened to the millions (billions) of systems in the world and found mine to sound the best........ that's not practical so I've got to answer "maybe"

Mar 25, 2005 at 7:22 PM Post #12 of 34
I voted no, although I am extremely happy with my current setup. I will imho not have the best sound in the world ever, unless you can get all the artists I listen to in the same room with all their instruments and make em clickable
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Of course im not really an audiophile. Im a music lover.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 25, 2005 at 7:35 PM Post #13 of 34
I am one with the Sound. The Sound is true, the Sound flows through everything, the Sound is the world. Only through the HD-600's can the Sound be discovered, only by the Corda HA-1 can the Sound be propelled, and only from the Denon DCM-370 may the Sound be born.

blink.gif
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back