Do you have other hobbies (expensive?).
Feb 13, 2002 at 12:45 AM Post #16 of 105
I forgot: DVD's! I spend a little too much on these
wink.gif

Feb 13, 2002 at 12:57 AM Post #18 of 105
I seem to have wound up with a collection of Minidisc equipment...all Sony...MZ-R55, MDS-JA20ES, MZ-E75, ZS-M35 and MDS-PC3 (in order of acquisition).

Feb 13, 2002 at 1:17 AM Post #19 of 105
Russ,
Yeah, I forgot the Telescope and video eypiece and lenses and accesories, that ain't spelled right but I don't quite know what's wrong, and all the stuff that goes with it. But it's not obssesive.

Not like boats and audio and video and boats and cars and audio and boats.

Feb 13, 2002 at 3:55 AM Post #23 of 105
Having a girlfriend and 2 pairs of etys (long story), a Senn HD-600 and Corda HA-1, MZR-900 seriously makes your liquid assets decline for a few years and im only 17 and trust me I feel pain.

I have sacrificed so much in my life to take her out and keep me happy with music...now I want to buy a digital camera because my Intrests in photography is going up and it turns out that I have a certain knack for it...I guess I should become a male whore for the extra cash?
tongue.gif

I eat only one meal a day no matter what to save money for what I love...no matter how hungry, I walk for hours instead of using a bus or cab. My friends think im nuts but to be frank after months of feeling starved, studying for exams, working, taking girl out and keeping her happy, and finally coming home to my rig makes me so happy everday. Because I have earned it, I have suffered a lot for what I love and the satisfaction I get everday from using this surpasses anyone out there. Its like who's happy more? the rich guy who has the fast, sexy car or me who worked my ass off day and night for this klunky, but reliable car? I am! I am happier than a lot of people because I have achieved my goals
smily_headphones1.gif
. And so can you
smily_headphones1.gif
just put your mind to it and everything shall come to he/she who wants it.
biggrin.gif

See what love can do to you?

Now who wants to lend me cash for a digi cam as its going to be my newest expensive hobby?

Oh BTW I found this guy who has taken amazing shots with his Canon Powershot G2

http://www.pbase.com/coolmib/china_trip&page%3Dall

Feb 13, 2002 at 7:12 AM Post #24 of 105
Quote:

Originally posted by disturbed

Now who wants to lend me cash for a digi cam as its going to be my newest expensive hobby?

Oh BTW I found this guy who has taken amazing shots with his Canon Powershot G2

http://www.pbase.com/coolmib/china_trip&page%3Dall

What did you do that for? Why did you have to show me those awesme photos? Now I wanna get into photography now...
mad.gif

Well, headphones is basically the only somewhat luxury hobby that I have. Well, the other one might be model crafting, the entire set of equipment IS expensive.

Feb 13, 2002 at 7:27 AM Post #25 of 105
I don't know, is boating a hobby? Either way, I love it, along with driving for that matter, but you can't have quite as much fun on the roads as you can out on a lake with a jet boat...
biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2002 at 7:34 AM Post #26 of 105
Cars,Motorcycles,Audio,Kids.If gotta ask how much you can't afford it.

Audio,you want a Buell?You ARE the man.If you ever make it to Chicago I will let you ride one of mine.Well,maybe the stock one.Or better yet maybe my Vespa scooter.better still,I got a GT bicycle......

Feb 13, 2002 at 2:35 PM Post #29 of 105
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
Coolness. Can I drag race your X1 Lightning Viper?
biggrin.gif

Sure man,just leave me a $19,000 deposit and you can flog it all you want.If you think that's a little steep,you can race the Vespa.No charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back