Do you have enough money?
Jan 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71

craiglester

Headphoneus Supremus
I was thinking the other day.. apart from wishing I had a little more to be able to send my son to pre school an extra day a week, and maybe help with the wifes medical costs, I don't really need a great deal of money myself. Is there anyone out there who feels they have enough money?

When is enough, for you guys and gals?

This is not intended to be a bragging thread at all.. Im just curious as to what peoples perception of "enough" is.

Jan 12, 2009 at 3:09 PM Post #2 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by craiglester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was thinking the other day.. apart from wishing I had a little more to be able to send my son to pre school an extra day a week, and maybe help with the wifes medical costs, I don't really need a great deal of money myself. Is there anyone out there who feels they have enough money?

When is enough, for you guys and gals?

I would say i have enough money for things i need most of the time, but i dont have enough money to cover hardly any of my wants.

I cant brag! I earn $6 an hour, poor student
frown.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 3:15 PM Post #4 of 71
I dont have enough money for IE8, Novo Amp and ALO RCA Interconnect.

frown.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 3:47 PM Post #5 of 71
It would be nice to have some money in the bank as backup. I only buy hi fi gears when I have extra money. Buy the best food you can afford, everyone needs to stay healthy.

Jan 12, 2009 at 4:03 PM Post #6 of 71
i doubt anyone can have enough. but no one here can say they DON'T have enough. after all, headphones and amps are a disposable income hobby. if you're starving or behind on rent, i don't think you'll be here worrying about sound quality.

Jan 12, 2009 at 4:22 PM Post #9 of 71
Paid off house and no other bills except utilities plus almost 3 years salary in the bank so I am doing all right. It is a good thing because I am getting to within 10 years of retirement and my IRA is totally f%^&#d right now.

Jan 12, 2009 at 4:28 PM Post #10 of 71
I don't have enough. Considering how much you can use on high end speakers I will never have enough money.
frown.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM Post #11 of 71
We do ok at the moment but we are getting ready to be tried. I am leaving my full time job soon as I am able to get a more flexible full time job or a part time job so that I can go to school which obviously equals less money. The pay off of the next three years of me making half what I am now is that I will be making twice what I am now.

Jan 12, 2009 at 4:49 PM Post #12 of 71
Not enough!
Enough would be when I had paid off a large really nice apartment and enough savings to retire.

Jan 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #14 of 71
well I'm in school with no job so I have a meal plan and a little debit account for stuff on campus but as far as audio gear goes I don't have enough to go spending my money on toys. Overall I honestly feel like I have enough money for now. I have loans for school but as far as living right now goes I do have enough money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back