Do ear tips make that big of a difference on Monster Turbine Pro Coppers?
Apr 8, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #16 of 19
Hmmm.... If the S4 tips didn't fit you and the Sony Hybrids do then that might be a problem for me. Anyone know any tips that are similar to the stock S4 tips that might fit the Turbine Pros?

Thanks!

Apr 30, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #17 of 19
It's odd. The triple flange on the MTPCs hurt my ears like crazy and couldn't fit at all. I bought the Ety ER4Ps and those triple flanges fit perfectly. I really think that it was the earphone design and not the tips (although the super tips were bad and they couldn't fit even if they were made for the smallest earphones). The Sony Hybrids were really good, but only on my RE-0s (which died just recently :frowning2: ). Otherwise, they were only mediocre on the MTPCs

Apr 30, 2011 at 4:09 AM Post #18 of 19
Couldn't get a proper fit with ANY of the included Supertips. Like someone else said, the Supertips are pretty rigid, and even when they were inserted and staying in-ear no problem I couldn't get a seal. They don't conform to your ear canal very well. You better hope your ear canal conforms to them.

May 1, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #19 of 19

Quote:
Couldn't get a proper fit with ANY of the included Supertips. Like someone else said, the Supertips are pretty rigid, and even when they were inserted and staying in-ear no problem I couldn't get a seal. They don't conform to your ear canal very well. You better hope your ear canal conforms to them.

Agreed. You couldn't have said it any better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back