Do any of you sleep on the carpet floor?
Aug 15, 2007 at 3:52 PM Post #32 of 53
I won't sleep on the floor, afraid of getting devoured by cockroaches or that they crawl up my orifices while I'm snoozing.
If it comes to worst, I'd rather sleep upright in a chair.

Aug 15, 2007 at 6:05 PM Post #33 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm worried for your back... considering the sitting position you have to be in.

When I type, yes.. I get tension knots on my upper back..But Sitting on the floor all the time made very very flexible.. I can touch my nose to the floor in a siting position.. I don't even stretch..

Aug 15, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #34 of 53
The only time I sleep on the hardwood floors in my home is when I take a light nap. Can't sleep on the hard floor for too long as it's uncomfortable and I do need a soft bed and pillows.

Aug 15, 2007 at 9:03 PM Post #35 of 53
I am a person who sleep on the floor for 30 years, and I sleep in side too. My wife sleep on bed for entire her life. So, guess what?
After the marriage, this civilized thing called bed comes to my life. I finally able to get out of the babarian-like(?) sleeping life thanks to her. And the result? Happy for her, pain for me. I sleep on the floor when wife is not home.

Aug 15, 2007 at 10:02 PM Post #36 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Megalomaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sleep on the floor but only if its under my bed, doesn't seem to comfortable any where else.

listen dude..

what happens between you and the boogie man should be kept between you two, no reason of coming out the closet..

get it?
telling us you sleep under bed..you and boogie man, boogie man and closet,you coming out of the closet, you telling us you sleep with boogieman..

wait i got lost somewhere...

w/e

Aug 15, 2007 at 10:15 PM Post #37 of 53
I foresee a floor-fi thread! I can sleep on pretty much anything but I've never voluntarily slept on the floor. Maybe I'll try it sometime but my parents will call me crazy.

Aug 15, 2007 at 10:27 PM Post #40 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been sleeping on a rock hard mattress for years. Does that count?

8inch futon mattress here! my whole life..
tried everything out there but I couldnt stand the metal feeling in spring loaded types noar did my back understand the idea of Space age NASA foam..
it just wanted to sleep not go to the moon,or Jupiter, and regardless I could visit the moons of Uranus anytime..actually i did already with my ex's..

umm sorry i got off topic, well atleast i can say the same about my ex's also..

Aug 15, 2007 at 10:28 PM Post #41 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
listen dude..

what happens between you and the boogie man should be kept between you two, no reason of coming out the closet..

get it?
telling us you sleep under bed..you and boogie man, boogie man and closet,you coming out of the closet, you telling us you sleep with boogieman..

wait i got lost somewhere...

w/e

At least it's better than being caught with his dentist...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back