Do any of you sleep on the carpet floor?
Aug 15, 2007 at 1:54 AM Post #17 of 53
i dont mind sleeping on the floor, which i did for a 4 days camp, if anything it help straighting this back.

my family gave me some memory foams now which are nice, more comfort than i need.

Aug 15, 2007 at 2:03 AM Post #18 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep. It's just a matter of throwing yourself at the floor and missing.

the hard part is having enough money to hire a naked woman to distract you at the right moment. No money left after buying all these headphones!

Aug 15, 2007 at 2:06 AM Post #19 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the hard part is having enough money to hire a naked woman to distract you at the right moment. No money left after buying all these headphones!

When you have headphones like these, you don't need money to get naked women.

Aug 15, 2007 at 4:21 AM Post #24 of 53
Sleeping on the floor on your back will probably give you more energy in the morning since it straightens out your spine. Based on the reviews here I should probably try it sometimes.

Aug 15, 2007 at 4:57 AM Post #25 of 53
I'm such a bad sleeper, I have a hard enough time on my bed never mind the floor.

I'm the type of person that bring an air mattress camping.

Aug 15, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #26 of 53
the floor is honestly more comfortable than my bed. i have an ok bed, but it isn't firm enough, so sometimes i wake up with lower back pain...and i'm 19 :/ it hasn't been too bad recently, but i traded that for having all around poor quality sleep the last few days.

Aug 15, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #27 of 53
I need a more cushy surface. Can't stand sleeping on a hard floor, but I'm a side sleeper
Ray Samuels really likedsleeping on my carpeted floor, though.
tongue.gif

-Ed

Aug 15, 2007 at 8:53 AM Post #29 of 53
I am a very light sleeper, I need the bed, blankets, room to be perfect. So... nope, I have tried though with little success.

I sit here at 1:55 AM, typing away, RS1 blasting the Boston and Foreigner tunes. I can't sleep.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Aug 15, 2007 at 2:56 PM Post #30 of 53
I like big, soft, comfy beds, thanks. No hard floord for me. How are you supposed to sleep on your side on the floor, anyway? I always sleep in my side in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back