DLeeWebb Breaks 65,000 posts - Daylight Still Second
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2017 at 4:45 AM Post #126 of 1,051
What's wrong with the OEM items...?

Beside the fact that anything sounds better than OEM cables......    
atsmile.gif

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #129 of 1,051
Wow! Looks like I made 88(9) posts all in the span of 6 hours. If only I hadn't retired back in my heyday in order to spend more time with my family as well as to pursue an award-winning career in interpretative dance. Think of all of the damage I could have done.

​I'll make it into wink's list by the end of the week...

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:37 AM Post #130 of 1,051
Keep up the bad (relatively speaking) work

Family is always more important than being here, and a career pays the bills .....  
beerchug.gif

Jan 28, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #134 of 1,051
  Wow! Looks like I made 88(9) posts all in the span of 6 hours. If only I hadn't retired back in my heyday in order to spend more time with my family as well as to pursue an award-winning career in interpretative dance. Think of all of the damage I could have done.

​I'll make it into wink's list by the end of the week...

Back in 2014 I was top poster (in quantity only, of course) for the day for weeks on end. Exceeding 100 posts in a single day wasn't too uncommon for me.

(And I don't participate in those game threads where the posts are only one to five words long.)

Jan 28, 2017 at 1:41 PM Post #135 of 1,051
  It only took 31 minutes to garner the extra 4 posts to reach 11,400.....  
confused_face.gif

There were 11400 jellybeans in the jar in that episode of Cheers. Well, I think I made that one up.

Back in 2014 I was top poster (in quantity only, of course) for the day for weeks on end. Exceeding 100 posts in a single day wasn't too uncommon for me.

(And I don't participate in those game threads where the posts are only one to five words long.)

Me too.

​Seriously speaking, it's all a bit silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back