DIY Yuin Pk2 on ebay ?
Jan 17, 2013 at 2:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

oopeteroo

500+ Head-Fier
want to buy yuin pk2.

found this diy one with special cable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221044278279?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

is it genuine?

will it sound better than the original cable ? or should i buy the original one instead ?

Jan 29, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #2 of 6
I just found this and came in to see if anybody knew anything about it as well.  It's not so much the $30 but I would enjoy the DIY project but wanna make sure it is legit I recall last time I was looking at Yuins that there were counterfeits out there.

Jun 1, 2013 at 12:03 AM Post #3 of 6
Yes ...bought yuin pk3 and pk2 from this seller on ebay ....have never tested the original yuin 3 n 2 but boy ....both purchases were imho ...worth every $ spent ...sound is warm lush full bodied and really like the bass on both diy but the treble is bit reccessed but on diy yuin pk2 ..a little bit better.

Just my suggestion...get the diy pk3 because to my ears ..not much difference and not nite n day improvement in term of sound and the workmanship of the diy is similar for both item ...thAts just me ...just go with what u think will be good for u

Aug 3, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #4 of 6
I've received DIY Pk2 that I've got from Ebay shipped from Hong Kong.
It was assembled, not DIY needed and it was a knock off.
I own real PK3 so I can compare. DIY pk2 sound was just really bad.

Surprisingly the wire and plug quality was better that original Pk3.
I've received a refund without questions.

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
I've received DIY Pk2 that I've got from Ebay shipped from Hong Kong.
It was assembled, not DIY needed and it was a knock off.
I own real PK3 so I can compare. DIY pk2 sound was just really bad.

What seller did you buy it from? I've been looking at the diy ones this guy has up, but I'm kinda hesitating on buying one:

http://myworld.ebay.com/dasetn?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Oct 13, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #6 of 6
I have found the Dasetn Pk2s to be really bad, worse than most of the other dasetn's and not even close to orig. pk2, which are my favourite earbud to date. Anyone know of some good diy pk2 sellers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back