Dita - Project 71 aka ‘Bumblebee (2019) & Sakura 71 (2021).
Apr 15, 2020 at 10:49 AM Post #31 of 68
Just receive this… :relieved: Brand new… :scream: From Japan… :sunglasses:

Quite impressive so far… :blush:

IMG_5658.jpeg IMG_5669.jpegIMG_5672.jpeg IMG_5673.jpegIMG_5675.jpeg IMG_5677.jpegIMG_5679.jpeg IMG_5681.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020 at 10:33 AM Post #37 of 68
So far they seem to sit in-between my Jomo Audio Haka (with the new Effect Audio Grandioso cable) & Campfire Audio Andromeda Special Edition: Gold.

Strange comparison if you take into account their respective pricing but Dita's Project 71 share:

- The relaxed and emotional nature of the Haka;
- The clarity and transparency of the Andromeda Gold.

They definitively seem to strike a wonderful balance in that regard.

Sep 7, 2020 at 11:59 AM Post #41 of 68
Just bought an as new Project 71, my first Dita. Looking forward to receiving it later this week ...

I really am an easy mark for special edition products.

Sep 7, 2020 at 11:36 PM Post #42 of 68
I have been fortunate enough to buy the last set of project71 from my local store. I already had my eye on it after hearing an excellent demo. Hopefully I'll find some time to do a review! Information about it seems scarce.

Briefly I don't understand why some online have said that the mids/vocals were recessed. I found the project71 to have one of the nicest mid tunings I've heard. Bass is even and well extended downwards with no hint of boominess, mids are thick enough to be emotive and portray a great sense of realism, yet has enough air for articulation and clarity, and treble is extended but tonally spot on (to me), sounding warmish but retaining separation and clarity.

Cable is the best Dita has come up with so far in terms of ergonomics and tone, I feel.

It plays well with any track I've thrown at it so far, and technically very resolving and spacious. Very very pleased with it. Sadly only 300 people will get to enjoy this!

Glad to read your post. I’ll be receiving my P71 later this week. I’m quite excited about this purchase!

Sep 11, 2020 at 11:03 AM Post #43 of 68
Just received my P71, how beautiful it is in person, especially the brass build. The sound is very good, much to my liking.

I wonder why Dita chose to place its logo on the wood case on the bottom, should have been on the top?

Sep 11, 2020 at 7:14 PM Post #44 of 68
Brasso is a need accessory for the Project 71, just ordered a bottle. 😁

Oct 7, 2020 at 7:16 PM Post #45 of 68
After a month of listening to my Project 71, I’m so satisfied with its sound, the upper mids are exquisitely detailed without any sense of hardness. Just a fabulous performer. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back