DISSAPOINTED by sansa clip + please help
Jan 3, 2014 at 7:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

penelope94

New Head-Fier
I just bought sansa clip + and senheiser 380 HD pro. The sound from sansa is very distant for some reason :frowning2: I decided to buy it after reading all the excited posts on the site and now its very dissapointing... I have it in max and the sound is so low!!Is there something i can do? It cant give me the sound of senheisers and my old mp3 crypto colourline 003 responds better than the sansa :frowning2:

Jan 3, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #2 of 13
The sansa clips are popular for different reasons: expandable memory, can reproduce lossless files, small size and competitive price. On the other size the internal amp is limited. For IEMs should be ok...

Jan 3, 2014 at 7:38 PM Post #4 of 13
Menu > Settings >  System Settings > Volume > High.

??. Still insipid? I can turn the gain up to max with 70 Ohm Sennheisser HD 25-1 II without an amp but it hurts. A Lot.If it's too low on your 55 Ohm cans there must be something else wrong. Or you are going deaf.

Jan 3, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #7 of 13
It does on mine. In between brightness and reset factory settings.

Where do you live? Is it possible that in your jurisdiction it is illegal to sell something that may endanger your health? That's the reason for the High - Low volume settings in the first place. Nanny state. 

If you cannot change the settings as is then consider installing Rockbox or flashing the BIOS.

Jan 3, 2014 at 8:18 PM Post #9 of 13
Does rockbox effect the SQ? is there a possibility of "breaking it" while trying to rockbox it? Excuse me for the many questions but im new to this and im kind of frustrated right now :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back