Disenchanted with head-fi (a rant)
Oct 3, 2011 at 1:36 AM Post #47 of 102
Quote:
I find listening on my cheap labtec speakers is perfectly reasonable in sound quality

OMG sacrilege!
eek.gif

Oct 3, 2011 at 1:46 AM Post #48 of 102

I wanted to write something about those Logitetch speakers but I have to behave now or I'll get banned again...

Why must you make a witty statement? Am i not allowed to receive just as much music enjoyment through cheap speakers as $200 headphones? Fact is no matter what you pay to get headphones they will still be harsher then speakers.

Oct 3, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #52 of 102
He also argued that speakers will always sound less harsh than headphones, due to the close proximity to your head, impossible to win here. :p

DW I GOT THIS

My crappy speakers are easier to listen to than headphones, but the O2's are significantly less harsh. Unlike many headphones, the O2's place cymbals and other nasties where they belong, in woop woop land, rather than trippin' up all in yo' grill.

Oct 3, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #57 of 102
No this thread is about bcasey4raptor being happy with $20 logitechs, and about deadlylover being unhappy with $X,XXX STAX stuff.

It's also about bobsayshi feeling unsatisfied with his audio pursuit, thinking most of head-fi is snake-oil, and it's about me being happy in a candystore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back