disappointed with Surefire
Jun 17, 2009 at 3:49 AM Post #46 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by wotblake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had a lot of fenix's and surefires and my favorite by far the E2D LED Surefire. It has fantastic output, dual stage, can stand on it's tail, can be used (sort of) as a self defense tool. Best flashlight I've ever owned.

Exact Surefire model I have! It took me pretty much an entire year to drain the battery, and although I've never had to use the bezel before, the power of the light is enough to deter most animals. I also have the flood light attachment, and the red one as well in case I'm around sleeping people.

That reminds me, I need to let my dad borrow the Surefire on his late-night walk with the dogs; there have been rogue bums and animals wandering around this street lately.

Jun 17, 2009 at 9:23 AM Post #47 of 54
I have just a few Surefires now.
evil_smiley.gif

Edwood_FlashlightCollection2009--1.jpg

Edwood_FlashlightCollection2009-3-2.jpg

Since these pics, I've sold off one titanium light, gained another Ti light, and gained two modded L4's.

-Ed

Jun 17, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #48 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have just a few Surefires now.
evil_smiley.gif

Edwood_FlashlightCollection2009--1.jpg

Edwood_FlashlightCollection2009-3-2.jpg

Since these pics, I've sold off one titanium light, gained another Ti light, and gained two modded L4's.

-Ed

I bet someone is a member of candle power forums.
biggrin.gif

I just sold off a lot of my random flashlights. I'm down to just a few. People think I'm less crazy now.

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:20 AM Post #51 of 54
I'm thinking of getting a Fenix E20. Anyone care to disagree with that? 3.3Hr battery, 100+ lumens in an 2xAA package seems ridiculous at the $30 price point

Jun 27, 2009 at 3:10 PM Post #53 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by wotblake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had a lot of fenix's and surefires and my favorite by far the E2D LED Surefire. It has fantastic output, dual stage, can stand on it's tail, can be used (sort of) as a self defense tool. Best flashlight I've ever owned.

Me too, although I like it better when I swapped the tailcaps between my E1B and E2D L. Now the E1B is secure and the E2D is easily to pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back