Dilemma: Should I not believe any reviewers who talk about cables or just ignore that section of their review?
May 8, 2012 at 4:09 AM Post #136 of 1,790
Well at least I got some affordable suggestions out of this. Will see if I can get my hands on a cheap silver cable as well. Frankly, I had no idea that simple IEM cables could ever cost that much. I would love to get the makers of that cable into a blind test !!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neotech-Wire-UPOCC-Solid-Core-7N-Silver-24AWG-Teflon-/320776968036

Edit:  Make a cheap DIY one for your curiosity if you can, spend your real money on a better IEM.

just my 2 yen.

May 8, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #137 of 1,790
Truth is in the eye of the beholder and your eye views that spending money on a cable will not improve the sound and well great now you can save your change.
Quote:
Lee - I agree to an extent. But there is harm in propogating falsehoods. Persistent mythology costs real money, and damages the credibility of the field. Truth matters. And we are dealing with claims which can be tested. When people ignore objective data in order to maintain a position, it is irrational, and in the long run, hurts all of us. 

May 8, 2012 at 4:48 AM Post #138 of 1,790
May 8, 2012 at 4:54 AM Post #139 of 1,790
Quote:
Truth is in the eye of the beholder and your eye views that spending money on a cable will not improve the sound and well great now you can save your change.

I thought it was beauty...

May 8, 2012 at 4:55 AM Post #140 of 1,790
Quote:
Why fiddle around if you have some spare change and you are able to spend it then do it. If you cant the accept reality or find away to get it if so desired.

As kiteki said, if you have spare money spend it on IEM, difference for sure.

May 8, 2012 at 4:56 AM Post #141 of 1,790
Why fiddle around if you have some spare change and you are able to spend it then do it. If you cant the accept reality or find away to get it if so desired.

Because I think people should spend their spare change on IEM's instead since copper cables have already fulfilled at least 95% of their task.

May 8, 2012 at 4:58 AM Post #143 of 1,790
After buying 1, 2, 3, 10 IEM then people move onto more things while some stay at what is acceptable.
Quote:

Because I think people should spend their spare change on IEM's instead since copper cables have already fulfilled at least 95% of their task.

May 8, 2012 at 4:59 AM Post #144 of 1,790
Quote:
What ever you value open your thinking it can be beauty and it can be anything you choose to believe.

Thats why I said earlier, magic, fairies, elves and pixie dust as well.

May 8, 2012 at 5:20 AM Post #146 of 1,790
JH16 wont need a silver cable at all
beyersmile.png

Quote:

I'll let you know what silver sounds like when I'm listening to the UE18Pro and JH16 then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back