1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dilemma: Should I not believe any reviewers who talk about cables or just ignore that section of their review?

Discussion in 'Sound Science' started by dnzgamer, May 5, 2012.
First

Back
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
  1. ab initio
    Yes, but those can often be a lot more expensive than even very high end gear :wink:

2. krismusic Contributor
    Ha Ha! Classic.

3. Speedskater
    I have put a couple of 'duncan's' posts into the Word spelling and grammar checker and other than some missing spaces here and extra spaces there,  Word is happy.  But I still don't have a clue about what he is trying to say.

4. HalidePisces
    It's the run-on sentences and lack of grammar. His spelling is spot on, so I assume he's from an English-speaking country. His Judge Judy reference makes me think he's from the US. He is likely simply a victim of poor language education (common among a disturbing number of people I know from the UK and the US) and/or is simply typing in the manner he would speak. You can try reading his posts slowly and imagine someone is speaking to you in a face-to-face conversation, rather as if you were reading a passage from a newspaper article. I'll "translate" one of his posts and see if that helps.

EDIT: As for the topic question, I'd say take it with a grain of salt. I think it's more important if the reviewer has similar musical tastes and preferences as yourself (classical, chill out, dubstep, rock, basshead, treble freak, etc.).

5. Joong
    I ordered Toxic Hifiman headphone cable through ebay in last January, and I did not have.
    Furthermore I could not contact Frank who is the owner.
    I lost my patience completely.

Even worse he did not respond my emails so many emails....
    I finally gave up.
    Do not put any order with him.

First

Back
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119