digiZoid ZO 2 contest! "Show me the ZOvatar!"
Sep 30, 2011 at 3:06 PM Post #181 of 216
Quote:
Pick us all! :)

^Totally agree! Since we're like, the best customers ever and stuff
tongue.gif

Sep 30, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #182 of 216
Such a wonderful contest, so many awesome submits, I'm happy I don't have to decide the winner! But really this was an awesome idea, very entertaining at the same time as you guys had some brilliant ideas. But really I don't know if I would like to win for starters as I WANT to support a new great company and pay for things I really enjoy which I believe I will for ZO v2 too so I had probably ended up paying like $50 even if I had won. :p

Sep 30, 2011 at 5:50 PM Post #184 of 216
EYE 2ND!

Quote:
Even if I don't win, I want to thank MizMoxie and digiZoid for offering this contest to Head-Fiers. It was really fun to see what kinds of avatars people can come up with.

Sep 30, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #185 of 216
Quote:
Such a wonderful contest, so many awesome submits, I'm happy I don't have to decide the winner! But really this was an awesome idea, very entertaining at the same time as you guys had some brilliant ideas. But really I don't know if I would like to win for starters as I WANT to support a new great company and pay for things I really enjoy which I believe I will for ZO v2 too so I had probably ended up paying like $50 even if I had won. :p

You soo lie!
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #186 of 216
and if I win I'd sell mine, and then donate the proceeds to helping out the tibetan monks need iPads fund, and then buy one at twice the price, so someone less fortunate than I can eat at the table of sustanance of which the ZO duth provide, lol, sorry RPG, I just couldn't resist, I ran out of blue pills again, 
blink.gif

and I'd like to thank the academy, my parents and God, without whom none of this would have been possible 
tongue_smile.gif
, lol,

hey I know the next contest, what would I do if I won a free ZO and became king of the world, the winner is the one who can come up with the most absurd ideas to change things, oh in 50 words or less,

hey then we'll have a contest to see who can come up with the best contest, before the fabulous ZO v2 hits the market, lol,
popcorn.gif
, what like we have anything better to do? lol, RPG started it 
rolleyes.gif
!

Oh yes thanks MizMoxie, my favorite undercover DigiZoid agent, lol, it was ALOT of fun, hahahuh, what's next,
L3000.gif
!!

Oct 1, 2011 at 3:39 AM Post #187 of 216
Quote:
Even if I don't win, I want to thank MizMoxie and digiZoid for offering this contest to Head-Fiers. It was really fun to see what kinds of avatars people can come up with.

Ditto. It's really nice to see such involvement from MizMoxie and the crew over at Digizoid. Thank you for remembering us, the consumers, or dare I say, the loyal fanboys? 
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2011 at 9:17 AM Post #188 of 216
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Ditto. It's really nice to see such involvement from MizMoxie and the crew over at Digizoid. Thank you for remembering us, the consumers, or dare I say, the loyal fanboys? 
biggrin.gif

and to being a little more on a serious side, x2 i2ehan, I agree very well put, and ditto to your ditto aswell!

Oct 1, 2011 at 12:56 PM Post #189 of 216
Alright guys!

...drum roll please...

the winners of the contest are:
346L3 and RPGWiZaRd!

Even though judging this contest was a blast, we had such a hard time deciding. You guys had some really creative ideas, and thank you all for participating!

Oct 1, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #192 of 216

Quote:
Alright guys!

...drum roll please...

the winners of the contest are:
346L3 and RPGWiZaRd!

Really? Kinda shocked atm, I thought I had no chance whatsoever as I liked some of the others so much. This is probably the first time I win anything. :p I will as promissed update my ZO v1 review thread with v2 and focus mainly on the changes/improvements and ofc the sound quality and if there's any noticable differences with the new config. Since I'm from europe it's gonna take like 6 days to ship it to my place though. 

Oct 1, 2011 at 2:32 PM Post #194 of 216

Quote:
Really? Kinda shocked atm, I thought I had no chance whatsoever as I liked some of the others so much. This is probably the first time I win anything. :p I will as promissed update my ZO v1 review thread with v2 and focus mainly on the changes/improvements and ofc the sound quality and if there's any noticable differences with the new config. Since I'm from europe it's gonna take like 6 days to ship it to my place though. 

well i copied your idea.  You won cause it was funny.

Oct 1, 2011 at 3:14 PM Post #195 of 216
Congrats fellas! I can only imagine how difficult it must have been trying to decide between all the entries, but I'm glad they chose 2 winners. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back