Differences in bass quality and intensity from GS1k, PS1k, and HF-2.
Oct 31, 2009 at 9:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

arctechnika

New Head-Fier
Hey guys! I'm new here, and I'd like to formally say my hellos to all of you, looks like a great forum here to discuss and experiment with cans!

I had the honor of listening to a whole collection of different types of closed and open headphones at DXC and fell in love with the GS-1000. I was searching online for comparisons of the GS1k, PS1k, and HF-2 and found this place to be...a new possible home
smily_headphones1.gif
. One of the qualities that I found confusing throughout my online research was the mixture of thoughts between the quality and intensity of bass from these headphones. I apologize if I might be reposting an already discussed topic, but I couldn't find a good collective source of answers regarding the bass quality and intensity from the GS1k, PS1k, and HF-2.

Thanks!

Andrew

Oct 31, 2009 at 3:08 PM Post #2 of 4
Read the HF-2 Review/Comparison thread. I couple of peeps have included comments re HP-2 and PS-1 bass. Someone has taken care to link actual review/comparison on the first page of thread as it has continued. Have no interest in GS1000 so never notice anything said about it.
You might also take a look at PS1000 thread -IIRC there are also such comments there. I suggest, however, you skip at least the first 5 pages of that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back