Did you ever wear....Underoos?
Oct 23, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #16 of 35
no one liked my thing? awww.
I was born well after these these. what are "Lisa Frank"?

Oct 23, 2009 at 2:15 PM Post #18 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope, never!

YOU LIE!! j/k =p

Nope, never did wear em.

Oct 23, 2009 at 2:25 PM Post #19 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by crapback /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suppose none of you ever wore brown corduroy pants either? Or what about the sneakers with the velcro straps instead of laces? Or had to add water to make milk for your cereal in the morning? Or thought macaroni and cheese was a food group?

No, no, no, and no

Oct 23, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #20 of 35
Quote:

I suppose none of you ever wore brown corduroy pants either? Or what about the sneakers with the velcro straps instead of laces? Or had to add water to make milk for your cereal in the morning? Or thought macaroni and cheese was a food group?

I still wear brown cords now and then. Regular cut, unpleated.

Mac & cheese may not be a food group but have you ever made it from scratch? A small, hand-turned pasta machine is well worth purchase and pasta is cheap and easy to make. Cover your homemade shells or penne or whatever you like with a white sauce made from scratch and top with four or five of your favorite cheeses. Bake and serve.

Oct 23, 2009 at 4:21 PM Post #21 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadly55 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no one liked my thing? awww.
I was born well after these these. what are "Lisa Frank"?

Lisa Frank was a school supplies empire based on cartoon drawings of animals in psychedelic, completely unnatural rainbow colors.

It was like what animals would look like if you took a copious amount of LSD.

Oct 23, 2009 at 5:18 PM Post #25 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by kb1gra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was like what animals would look like if you took a copious amount of LSD.

ALL the animals I know take copious amounts of LSD. I'm surprised they haven't mentioned this brand before.

Oct 23, 2009 at 5:38 PM Post #26 of 35
Quote:

Don't joke about parents not having enough money for the cool superheros. I think I had the only pair of Shazam underoos ever made. Nobody knew why I had a red t-shirt with a lightning bolt on it and red undies. I didn't even know who Shazam was. There wasn't even cable TV in my town until 1988.

You were not the only one, my brother had Shazam underoos. I had the Spiderman and I have clue why people are making fun of them. They were absolutely awesome.

Oct 23, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #27 of 35
gi joe

Oct 23, 2009 at 6:27 PM Post #28 of 35
I would so wear GI Joe or Transformer underoos.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2009 at 7:37 PM Post #30 of 35
Birthday suit owns all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back