Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor?
Aug 27, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #17 of 1,046
Aug 27, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #19 of 1,046
Did anyone notice that the tubes appear to raise up from inside the amp when it is turned on! There are 3 distinct height positions in the pictures.

Aug 27, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #20 of 1,046

You are willing to pay $15000 for this headphone. Man you got dough.

No, I am saying my wallet will run away at the thought of the price tag as I read more details. which I have yet to see. I liked my HD800's when I owned them but if these are in the same housing, I will not even consider them as they will not fit my head well for long periods of time. Besides, I dont have the budget for anything over $2k ever. I just rather have multiple headphones at that price.

Aug 27, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #21 of 1,046
I would love to see this come onto the market at around a $5K price point, but since it looks like the whole system is sold as a unit and appears to be a statement product, I would expect $10K or more. Of course, I'm not at the event and I'm just making these numbers up, but speculation is going to run rampant in this thread regardless and I may as well get in on it early.

Aug 27, 2015 at 2:27 PM Post #25 of 1,046
  I would love to see this come onto the market at around a $5K price point, but since it looks like the whole system is sold as a unit and appears to be a statement product, I would expect $10K or more. Of course, I'm not at the event and I'm just making these numbers up, but speculation is going to run rampant in this thread regardless and I may as well get in on it early.

It is gonna be over $10k i think, if it hits mass production.

Aug 27, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #26 of 1,046

Yeah so, wanna buy one?
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
, i will buy a nice hatch back instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back