Did I just spend $300 on a pair of fake Sennheiser IE80s?
May 14, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #16 of 21
Isn't the best solution to call Sennheiser and just ask? I mean if you bought this stuff as fake's, they also ought to know.
Don't know about their CS, but maybe they can also help if it turns out they are fake.

Just a suggestion. :)

Jun 21, 2013 at 1:49 PM Post #17 of 21
Radio-Mart, the vendor selling counterfeit Sennheiser items on Amazon.com, has a LONG record of being a con man. He's 'well known' in the Ham radio community for fraud. Why, just look at his feedback, back when he was swindling people on eBay:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=radio-mart&Dirn=Received+by&Many=ON&ref=home

I can't believe actually that you all have never heard of Radio-Mart before.

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #18 of 21
I also cant notice any difference when I adjust the Bass levels,but I know mine are real as I bought them from Razor Dog Audio.
L3000.gif

Jun 21, 2013 at 7:51 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:
how is your seal with these? saying maybe if the seal isnt 100 then you might not notice a increase or decrease in bass

I spent about an hour the other day trying different tips,so that the seal will change with each type of tip and never really noticed any difference when I changed the bass level,only once I could tell a slight change in the bass.
Even on my previous ie8's I couldnt notice the bass change,it maybe just my ears.

But that's ok,I love the bass level the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back