Did I hear you say you want an SPL Phonitor?
Jul 17, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #152 of 245
So odd, I posted a comment of Facebook 4 days back and it only gets posted now? Hrm so odd but good luck to all!

Jul 17, 2011 at 4:27 PM Post #154 of 245

My daughters birthday is next saturday. So for her sake, If I won, I could sit in my office and not be out freaking out about what all these little 5 year old kids are doing in my house and the stuff they break. You would be doing my daughter a HUGE favor. With my short temper and all...

Quote:
So uhm, I don't mean to be that guy, but my birthday is tomorrow, I'll be 20, and guess what I would love to get =)

When are you announcing the winner?

Jul 17, 2011 at 7:02 PM Post #155 of 245
Am I right to say that this is the best solid state headphone amp ever made?

I cannot imagine how good it will be doing audio mixing with this as well as using it for pure aural enjoyment.
regular_smile%20.gif

Jul 18, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #158 of 245
I like how the Phonitor looks, especially its big button nose, and would love to hear it fed to the LCD-2 from the Lavry DA 10. 
o2smile.gif

Jul 18, 2011 at 6:15 PM Post #159 of 245

Am I right to say that this is the best solid state headphone amp ever made?

Some ppl claim that it works a lot better w/ high impedances than low ones...I also see that SPL sell all kinds of VST plugins, they really should consider making one for crosfeed based on the Phonitor for the 449 ppl who won't win this giveaway ^^

Jul 18, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #160 of 245
SPL does some free VST give-aways every now and then.

Quote:

Some ppl claim that it works a lot better w/ high impedances than low ones...I also see that SPL sell all kinds of VST plugins, they really should consider making one for crosfeed based on the Phonitor for the 449 ppl who won't win this giveaway ^^

Jul 18, 2011 at 7:21 PM Post #163 of 245
Sigh....I wonder when would my HD600 ever meet a great great match for itself. It's got bits of cheap working mods on it, but I think the biggest jump it'll ever get is the benefit of a good amp (like the Phonitor) and a DAC (which I'm endeavouring towards at the moment).

*fingers crossed that my late shoutout gets chosen, though!*

Good to all of us!!
gs1000.gif

Jul 19, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #164 of 245
Would be awesome! Since I gave my dad my B22!

Amazing that you guys are giving away such a high-end product! Shows a lot about your company. Good luck to all the entrants and myself especially :p

Jul 19, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #165 of 245
--------------------------------------------ATTENTION: WINNER SPOILER-------------------------------------------

Hello everybody!

The time has come to announce the long-awaited winner of the SPL Phonitor. But first let me thank all of you again and clarify something, since some of you weren't sure how the winner would be selected:

The winner was picked totally random from all 512 valid entries (including Facebook and Twitter). So, yes, it all came down to sheer luck. And the lucky winner is...

**drum roll**

Mark Midura a.k.a. keanex to the Head-Fi community... Stay tuned to his review here in Head-Fi in the near future! 
beerchug.gif

Congratulations Mark! And thanks again to everyone else... who knows one of you might be the lucky winner of another SPL contest one of these days!

All the best,
Rik - SPL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back