did anyone note that the HD580's are discontinued?
Sep 19, 2007 at 3:26 AM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
pretty old news. but they can still be found used here, ebay, and other places for very reasonable amounts. one of the best bargain headphones out there.

Really?

When were they discontinued?

I just looked last week I believe and saw HD580's all over the place and last night I noticed them hard to find. I came here to see if anyone had mentioned it and saw no threads. I checked the Sennheiser site last night and it confirmed they are discontinued so maybe it was officially discontinued awhile ago but the stocks on the various sites didn't seem to really reflect that till just now.

I did not check real hard I just checked a few places like amazon and a few other online stores, then went to ebay and got one. Perhaps there are more but not at the major sites I have shopped before anymore. I have one already, just wanted a extra
biggrin.gif

Sep 19, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #17 of 17
sennheiser said on their website that they discontinued the model quite a while ago actually

but there was still plenty of stock floating in the retail channels, i think that stock is becoming depleted now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back