Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones!
Jan 11, 2024 at 9:46 PM Post #6,888 of 7,422
Just needs to be narrow enough for the recessed opening.

Jan 12, 2024 at 1:07 PM Post #6,891 of 7,422
Sure you can. Have an amp the drives the sus properly and then compare. 😁

Jan 12, 2024 at 1:27 PM Post #6,892 of 7,422
I have the diana TC and the susvara and they are completely different...the MR would simply be another animal compared to the susvara...I think the MR needs to be compared to different HP's

Jan 12, 2024 at 3:05 PM Post #6,895 of 7,422
Can anyone speak to how the MR compares to the Susvara?
Yeah of course you can compare. They are just very different.

Susvara on speaker amp: is brighter, airier, more detailed, and has wider soundstage.
MR is thicker and warmer. Soundstage is not as wide but I found its 3d imaging quite fun and addictive.

Jan 12, 2024 at 3:24 PM Post #6,896 of 7,422
Jan 12, 2024 at 5:03 PM Post #6,898 of 7,422
Why don’t people compare apples to apples.
Why do you care. If someone wants to compare the MR to the Sus why not be a helpful community member and do so if you have or had both? Just wondering

Jan 12, 2024 at 5:13 PM Post #6,899 of 7,422
Why do you care. If someone wants to compare the MR to the Sus why not be a helpful community member and do so if you have or had both? Just wondering
Because they are not truly comparable. The Diana MR is made to be mobile and the Susvara is desktop use only. The Susvara is harder to drive and requires a pristine audio chain to shine. When done right there is hardly any ear speaker that can compare to it. IMHO. I really wasn’t trying to be combative if that’s what you were thinking. Just being realistic. The DCA Exspanse would be a closer comparison. But even that really requires more power to shine.

Jan 12, 2024 at 6:52 PM Post #6,900 of 7,422
Because they are not truly comparable. The Diana MR is made to be mobile and the Susvara is desktop use only. The Susvara is harder to drive and requires a pristine audio chain to shine. When done right there is hardly any ear speaker that can compare to it. IMHO. I really wasn’t trying to be combative if that’s what you were thinking. Just being realistic. The DCA Exspanse would be a closer comparison. But even that really requires more power to shine.
Ha, thanks for answering the original question. LOL.

Enjoy the music.

Leo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back