Diablo's are Surfacing!
Oct 31, 2007 at 9:03 PM Post #346 of 805
COURTESY WARNING:-0

Oct 31, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #347 of 805
from my prior post: "3) After charging for 48 hours, listening to an IMod modded through an ALO Cable and ER4-S's, generated significant white noise which has gone away after an hour or so."

I emailed Larry this morning (approx. 10 AM EDT) about the noise and received a reply by email at approx. 1 PM EDT. He is shipping me another unit and asked me to return mine. Perhaps customer service is improving...
( [size=xx-large][size=x-large]NaCl2[/size][/size])

Oct 31, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #351 of 805
Ugh...I wish there was some sort of shipping confirmation. Surprises are great...don't get me wrong
wink.gif
...but having an idea would be nice as well.

RIDE

Oct 31, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #352 of 805
By the way, I am reading this thread, but some questions don't warrant answering. A thorough reading of the thread explains everything.

But just as a clarification, I don't need permission to open a package that is mailed to me, period. However, I think it's courteous to offer to return that item (even though there is no legal obligation to do so), so I did. If I had been asked to return it without reviewing it, I would have. But I have not been, and in fact I have been given the clear to do so by the person WHO ACTUALLY TOOK MY ORDER FOR THE DIABLO IN THE FIRST PLACE (which if you read the thread I had canceled), so I feel that is clearance enough.

That's now the end of this topic.

Nov 1, 2007 at 2:17 AM Post #354 of 805
Anyone else here besides me think maybe Larry sending Skylab an amp wasn't an accident or mistake? I think he did it intentionally so it would get a full write-up here. Let's face it-there's a much bigger target audience here than on ipastudio.

Nov 1, 2007 at 4:30 AM Post #355 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone else here besides me think maybe Larry sending Skylab an amp wasn't an accident or mistake? I think he did it intentionally so it would get a full write-up here. Let's face it-there's a much bigger target audience here than on ipastudio.

Shrug.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 1, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #356 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It would be the only smart thing Larry has done in 2 years!
blink.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 1, 2007 at 5:55 AM Post #357 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be the only smart thing Larry has done in 2 years!
blink.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Ouch
plainface.gif
!

Nov 1, 2007 at 12:32 PM Post #359 of 805
I had actually thought of that, but I don't think Larry's that organized.

Nov 1, 2007 at 12:56 PM Post #360 of 805
Yeah, giant shocker that the only people to receive amps so far are one person who was about to go to a big head-fi meet and the other who despite canceling his order will review it and generate a ton of buzz. The giant hose job continues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back