DHC Impressions and Reviews
Nov 6, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #46 of 60
Quote:

i really hope not, i still need to order that Black symbiote iem cable haha.

You going to use the cable for your Westone's? I have one for my SE535's, and im so very happy with it. I know you will be too when you get it
beerchug.gif

Nov 6, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #47 of 60

Quote:
Gotta spend $800 on an Audiodharma burn in box before I can do that...then build custom burn in adapters for the IEM cables...

Peter:

I suggested this to Craig at whiplash also.  If you have a whole roll of cable let say 30, 40, or 50 feet, couldn't you just connect the beginning and the end of the roll and burn the whole roll at one time?  Then it will save a lot of time to do it individually by you or your customers.

P.S. by the way, the balance Piccolino LCD2 is awesome, better than my ALO Chain Mail cable.  I know you may feel differently with your RS silver.  I am actually thinking I may want to see if I can borrow a RS UPOCC silver from you to see what the difference is :wink:   But you are the easiest cable guy to work with and thank for all your help.

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:22 PM Post #48 of 60
Yeah i want to use it for um3x. Why won't I be happy with it? you dont like the cable?

Quote:
You going to use the cable for your Westone's? I have one for my SE535's, and im so very happy with it. I know you wont be when you get it
beerchug.gif

Nov 6, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #49 of 60
Quote:
Yeah i want to use it for um3x. Why won't I be happy with it? you dont like the cable?

Woops, i accidently confused myself. I love the cable, and its nice and bright and makes my SE535's sound very similar to taste to my Pioneer 1250 and JBL L100's. Nice and bright... they way i like it.

Nov 6, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #50 of 60
Yeah i think the cable will match my um3x pretty well.

Quote:
You going to use the cable for your Westone's? I have one for my SE535's, and im so very happy with it. I know you will be too when you get it
beerchug.gif

Nov 22, 2011 at 11:54 AM Post #54 of 60
Hi all,

Until recently, I haven't had much time to listen to my LCD2s with DHC molecule cable. I am a satisfied customer =)

Although I didn't A/B the DHC and stock cable, I posted a while back on another thread about how 'underwhelmed' I was with the LCD2+stock cable.

Peter is right in that his cable subtly improves all aspects, allowing the music to become more 'open and realistic'. I want to listen to my music all the time now, which is probably the best compliment I can give. I look forward to dealing with Peter again in the future.

I got a an RS Silver LOD and a mini-mini from Peter which I'm also happy with. My first interconnects of this type so I don't have anything to compare them with. Aesthetically pleasing though.

Cheers

Nov 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM Post #55 of 60
i dont know bout u guys. but i just placed an order for DHC'S MOLECULE cable for the hd650. i was going to buy moon audio's silver dragon, but the molecule cable looked to good to resist!!! its coming in the next few days!

Nov 24, 2011 at 2:00 PM Post #58 of 60
You're just going to have to wait while I enjoy my turkey.

Jan 24, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #59 of 60
Subscribed :p

Jan 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM Post #60 of 60

Quote:
If the HD800 works out for me I want go for a DHC cable, silver being my usual preference but that would be pending of course. Any comments on this application, with reference to cable models etc?

I got the Balanced Clone for my HD800s last summer and haven't regretted it for a day. In combination with tubes this make out a great system IMO.

I received a couple of Single Stranded mini to mini interconnects from Peter about a month ago as well. Build quality on his cables is excellent. And they look good, too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back