DFW Meet #4. January 2007! (Dallas + Ft. Worth)
Jan 17, 2007 at 4:07 AM Post #122 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey that's cool, I want to A/B Alex's dock with my ALO one. His cables that I heard at the last meet were very nice.

There will be a lot of my cables at this meet. Both Rob and Al are using my cables among others.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Alex-

Jan 18, 2007 at 2:24 AM Post #123 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Boxers were definitely the right choice. Briefs tend to show the shrinkage the cold weather causes.
wink.gif

Good move on my part!

Jan 18, 2007 at 4:33 PM Post #124 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There will be a lot of my cables at this meet. Both Rob and Al are using my cables among others.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Alex-

I live and breath Alex's cables
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2007 at 5:05 PM Post #125 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by W.T. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im in!

Ill Bring L3000's if i still have them
smily_headphones1.gif

might also tag along maxxed PPA and a pair of KSC-75s

Forget the KSC-75's - when ive said in the past that they are my gym and beater phones i wasnt kidding. I blew the speaker in them
blink.gif

EDIT: I remember someone posting this earlier, but some things will be for sale from me after the meet. My PPA is definately going up for sale, and quite possible ill sell my L3000's

Jan 18, 2007 at 10:37 PM Post #126 of 161
Quote:

Forget the KSC-75's - when ive said in the past that they are my gym and beater phones i wasnt kidding. I blew the speaker in them
blink.gif

EDIT: I remember someone posting this earlier, but some things will be for sale from me after the meet. My PPA is definately going up for sale, and quite possible ill sell my L3000's

Stan, what in the world are you doing now? Oy.

Jan 18, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #127 of 161
Quote:

I live and breath Alex's cables
biggrin.gif

Dude... that's, well.... understandable.
orphsmile.gif

Jan 22, 2007 at 5:40 AM Post #129 of 161
Honestly it doesn't really matter to me what we order as far as food goes. If you do pizza again I will make sure and get plates. Any suggestions?
smily_headphones1.gif
This is defiantly going to turn out to be an awesome meet. Just one thing. Don't forget to bring power strips! Also, if you have an extra bring that too just in case someone else forgets. I will bring a few.

-Alex-

Jan 23, 2007 at 7:21 PM Post #133 of 161
I just got an open schedule this weekend.
I can bring the mother of all power strips(6' long 18 outlets!)

Gear:Cans- ATH-w100, HF-1, HD-650 with cardas
Amps-ASL mghead, Gilmore Dynamic v2
Sources: AMC cd8b cd player, Nad 521I
Cables: Audioquest King cobra
Note to newer members: the HF-1 is for sale to local members, after this weekend I will sell outside of Texas. I WANT THIS TO STAY IN THE AREA!!!

Jan 23, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #134 of 161
+1 for Pizza
smily_headphones1.gif

damnit ktm, where were you a few months ago. I would have gladly bought your HF-1's instead of my SR-225's. Can't wait to hear them against the SR-225 and RS-2's I'm bringing.

I'm still on the fence about weither or not to bring my laptop rig. The pc is needing reformated and everything. Plug it's kind of a pain to transport all the stuff with it. Funny saying that when it's a laptop and ment to be carried around.

Jan 24, 2007 at 1:54 AM Post #135 of 161
ill definitely be bringing my laptop, its case doubles as my ipod/tomahawk/er4/ksc75/alo dock(s) carrying case :p

Edit: +2 for p!zz4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back