DFW Meet #4. January 2007! (Dallas + Ft. Worth)
Jan 24, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #137 of 161
Im sorry to say guys..due to some events going on right now.. I wont be able to bring any audio equipment.. but everyone has what I wanted to bring..I hope a lurker can still go
biggrin.gif

Jan 24, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #138 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasp3r /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im sorry to say guys..due to some events going on right now.. I wont be able to bring any audio equipment.. but everyone has what I wanted to bring..I hope a lurker can still go
biggrin.gif

No problem! See you there!
very_evil_smiley.gif

-Alex-

Jan 24, 2007 at 2:24 PM Post #139 of 161
My gear is going through a bit of a metamorphasis. I just sold my woodied Goldring's and my Darkvoice THA336. The buyer of my Darkvoice (warrior05) was generous enough to let me keep it until after the meet though. Which is good, because as much as I like my Pint, I'm not sure it could drive the K340's that well. I'm still a big Darkvoice fan though, and am not leaving the Darkvoice family. I have nifty project underway.
tongue.gif

Jan 24, 2007 at 3:22 PM Post #140 of 161
damnit I still wish Fitz could come to our meet and bring his DV-336FM. I would love to a/b/c his,swt61's, and mine.

Jan 24, 2007 at 4:09 PM Post #141 of 161
Pizza or Chinese, OK, but please no Chinese pizza. It's nasty... though baby octupus and fried eggs aren't as bad of pizza toppings as one might think.

I will be there. I'm bringing, uh, a "surprise". And a bunch of other stuff.

Don't 'ya love the suspense?

Pete

Jan 25, 2007 at 12:52 AM Post #142 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFaust /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damnit I still wish Fitz could come to our meet and bring his DV-336FM. I would love to a/b/c his,swt61's, and mine.

He no longer owns it. But he's the man behind the wheel of my current DV project.
cool.gif
(cue James Bond background music)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmillett /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pizza or Chinese, OK, but please no Chinese pizza. It's nasty... though baby octupus and fried eggs aren't as bad of pizza toppings as one might think.

Pete

That Tofu Pepperoni leaves a lot to be desired too!

Jan 25, 2007 at 4:05 AM Post #143 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He no longer owns it. But he's the man behind the wheel of my current DV project.
cool.gif
(cue James Bond background music)

And there's even gonna be upgrades that Steve doesn't know what they are yet.
wink.gif

Jan 25, 2007 at 4:07 AM Post #144 of 161
STEVE YOU SUCK!!!

Just kiddin' :p

Jan 25, 2007 at 2:00 PM Post #146 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We are getting down to the last few days and there is still so much to be done. Ohhh the pressure...
blink.gif
MrFaust... Your iPod dock is now finished.
biggrin.gif

-Alex-

You did get my request for that balanced tube amp/DAC/balanced CDP combo with the cup holders right? I sure was counting on it being done by the meet.
wink.gif

Jan 25, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #147 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You did get my request for that balanced tube amp/DAC/balanced CDP combo with the cup holders right? I sure was counting on it being done by the meet.
wink.gif

I already email you picks of that one. I also installed a custom coffee maker free of charge.
icon10.gif

-Alex-

Jan 25, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #148 of 161
Quote:

I already email you picks of that one. I also installed a custom coffee maker free of charge.
icon10.gif

-Alex-

haha thats awesome, ill bring the sugar and creame then.

Al - not sure. Im thinking of going back to the HE60/HEV70 combo

Jan 25, 2007 at 9:00 PM Post #149 of 161
Jan 25, 2007 at 9:02 PM Post #150 of 161
Quote:

We are getting down to the last few days and there is still so much to be done. Ohhh the pressure...
blink.gif
MrFaust... Your iPod dock is now finished.
biggrin.gif

-Alex-

AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back