DFW Meet #4. January 2007! (Dallas + Ft. Worth)
Jan 25, 2007 at 9:43 PM Post #151 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I already email you picks of that one. I also installed a custom coffee maker free of charge.
icon10.gif

-Alex-

You didn't forget the toast caddy that fits over the tubes, did you?

Jan 25, 2007 at 10:46 PM Post #152 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by W.T. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha thats awesome, ill bring the sugar and creame then.

Al - not sure. Im thinking of going back to the HE60/HEV70 combo

Woah there W.T.! Your post count's goin' through the roof! Take it easy, back away from the keyboard, we wouldn't want ya to burn out like JaGwiRe.
You've more than doubled your post count since the last meet! Your fingers must be sore.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Seriously though, I really want to try the HE-60's with the other amps this time, it wasn't a level playing field against the OII's last time.

Jan 25, 2007 at 11:40 PM Post #153 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by W.T. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Al - not sure. Im thinking of going back to the HE60/HEV70 combo

I know what you are thinking - the answer will be revealed Saturday...
orphsmile.gif

Steve, the playing field was not leveled... it became tilted in the other direction.

Jan 26, 2007 at 1:03 AM Post #156 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know what you are thinking - the answer will be revealed Saturday...
orphsmile.gif

Steve, the playing field was not leveled... it became tilted in the other direction.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 26, 2007 at 10:18 PM Post #157 of 161
Oh, Stan....

01.jpg

02.jpg

Jan 26, 2007 at 10:30 PM Post #158 of 161
man I can't wait for tomorrow. the bitch of it is dismantling everything tonight. My dvd player itself weights a ton!

I will not be bringing my home laptop with the Edirol UA-25. But rather I will be bringing my work laptop to be used with something Alex is bringing
smily_headphones1.gif
I will be bringing the iTank case for my iPod but will not have the ipod in it as the ports are too small to work with any worthwhile docks or headphone plugs. I'm sending it back to yotank on Monday to be reported. Actually that's kind of a false statement. They are going to make me a new one from scratch with the proper port sizes in exchange for my current iTank. NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I guess it just dawned on me why Steve isn't responding to IM's today... He's on the road. Well see ya'll tomorrow. Home you have everything wrapped in plastic for the morning. It's supposed to be raining but should stop around lunchtime.

Oh and I will be bringing my Canon Rebel XT to take pictures of all the gear.

Alex, do you want to start the impressions thread since you are hosting this? That way we can post our comments, reviews, opinions, rants and lovely pictures after the meet.

Jan 26, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #159 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFaust /img/forum/go_quote.gif
man I can't wait for tomorrow. the bitch of it is dismantling everything tonight. My dvd player itself weights a ton!

I will not be bringing my home laptop with the Edirol UA-25. But rather I will be bringing my work laptop to be used with something Alex is bringing
smily_headphones1.gif
I will be bringing the iTank case for my iPod but will not have the ipod in it as the ports are too small to work with any worthwhile docks or headphone plugs. I'm sending it back to yotank on Monday to be reported. Actually that's kind of a false statement. They are going to make me a new one from scratch with the proper port sizes in exchange for my current iTank. NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I guess it just dawned on me why Steve isn't responding to IM's today... He's on the road. Well see ya'll tomorrow. Home you have everything wrapped in plastic for the morning. It's supposed to be raining but should stop around lunchtime.

Oh and I will be bringing my Canon Rebel XT to take pictures of all the gear.

Alex, do you want to start the impressions thread since you are hosting this? That way we can post our comments, reviews, opinions, rants and lovely pictures after the meet.

Yea I will start the impressions thread tonight ready for everyone to post in tomorrow after the meet.

-Alex-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back