Detroit Get-Together Location Confirmed
Nov 23, 2001 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1
The Detroit Get-Together will be at the Marriott Courtyard Hotel in Livonia, Michigan on Sunday, December 2, 2001.

The address and phone numbers are:

Marriott Courtyard
17200 N. Laurel Park Dr.
Livonia, Michigan 48152
(734) 462-2000 -- voice
(734) 462-5907 -- fax

For directions, please e-mail me at jude@head-fi.com

The schedule for the day (December 2, 2001) is as follows:
  1. 9:30 a.m. -- C'mon in! We'll have continental breakfast (like pastries, coffee, etc.) in the meeting room.
  2. 12:30 p.m. -- Lunch sponsored by Head-Fi (will likely be at Max & Erma's at Laurel Park Mall, which is just across the parking lot from the hotel).
  3. 5:00 p.m. -- End of show.

HeadRoom is sponsoring the hotel meeting room, and the snacks and drinks in the hotel meeting room (not to mention driving out from Bozeman, Montana with a store's worth of gear to let us play with). Thank you very much, HeadRoom!

Head-Fi is sponsoring the lunch.

I will need the final headcount (for the purpose of confirming the meeting room food/drink count and the lunch count) by Wednesday November 28, 2001 (that's this coming Wednesday), so either respond in this thread to confirm your attendance (include the number of guests you'll be bringing), or write me privately via PM (private messaging) or e-mail (jude@head-fi.com).

Check out the current roster here:

http://www.head-fi.com/documents/meeting_roster.html

Again, contact me via this thread or via e-mail or PM as soon as possible to confirm that you are coming to the Detroit Get-Together. Please also let me know how many guests you will be bringing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back