Detroit Area Meet: Fri May 20 @ Wadia
May 19, 2005 at 4:06 AM Post #91 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert
still taking reservation?

yes, everyone is welcome all the time.

May 20, 2005 at 12:21 PM Post #92 of 97
OMG IT'S THE BIG DAY!!!!!!

I am hurrying in to work to finish my dynalo, and my grados are due to arrive this afternoon
rs1smile.gif

See you at Wadia!

Wheee...

May 20, 2005 at 1:15 PM Post #93 of 97
Yeah baby! I'm psyched. I've been burning my MPX3 in continuously, give or take a couple of hours and the 8 hour drive down from the U.P., to get it up to par for today. It's not there yet, but it will have to do.

Can't wait to see everyone.

May 20, 2005 at 7:15 PM Post #94 of 97
damn..should I go/or not to go that is the question!!!

damn LSAT is in freaking 2 weeks!!! and I need to study as hard as I can plus working freaking job. although I am only 20min away from waida ....grrr....self control..must maintain self control. still contemplating.......
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

May 22, 2005 at 5:55 AM Post #96 of 97
This was a wonderful meet. I cant imagine how its possible that no one has posted about it yet. Ultimate thanks to Wadia, for hosting us, and for Tyll and his crew from Headroom for making it truly special. Montana is a LONG way to travel!
Thanks to all, and more comments to follow.

JC

May 22, 2005 at 5:57 AM Post #97 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall
This was a wonderful meet. I cant imagine how its possible that no one has posted about it yet. Ultimate thanks to Wadia, for hosting us, and for Tyll and his crew from Headroom for making it truly special. Montana is a LONG way to travel!
Thanks to all, and more comments to follow.

There is a meet impressions thread that Tom started...
tongue.gif

EDIT: Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back