Detroit - Ann Arbor meet. Let's make it happen... Again!
Feb 14, 2012 at 5:01 PM Post #166 of 197
Bad news, guys... I just checked in with Ray, and it looks like he'll be attending a wedding and will be unable to make it this Saturday after all.

He'll be missed, but there will be other meets. Ray always makes a great effort to come to these, even missing an important engagement last time to make it.

Feb 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #167 of 197
I'm response to the question regarding me early: yes, I'm sadly still going to be driving to visit family. Ill live though, I'm close enough that making it to whenever the next one is shouldn't be an issue. Have fun everybody. (Plus my future wallet is breathing a sigh of relief.)

Feb 14, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #168 of 197
Well it is near the big three where they frown upon public transit, sadly, but it may be possible.

Feb 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #169 of 197
Edit: I'm bringing my PortaPros, ATH-M50s, an iPod Nano > LOD > FiiO E6. Would an extra power strip or two be useful?

I told my bro about this meet and he's very interested. Would it be OK if I'm +1? I'm hoping to convince him to bring his new Sennheiser HD380s.

Feb 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #171 of 197
Just confirming that I'm still coming. What time does it start? 9AM ish? Also, if anyone is interested, I am still willing to bring my audioengine A5's, AMB Gamma 2 F++, and Dayton Titanic Mk III 10 inch subwoofer.

Let me know because I'd rather not lug that stuff around if no one is interested in hearing it, or if there is already going to be a pair present.

Also, i'll be bringing my portable ALAC laiden rig of ath-m50, ipod classic+fiio E11+LOD.

Feb 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #172 of 197
I'd like to check out the Gamma. I like the AMB projects. As for the other stuff, I know jude has A4s on his desktop driven by an N22 so I don't think the speakers/sub are necessary. Saves you a load too.

Quote:
Just confirming that I'm still coming. What time does it start? 9AM ish? Also, if anyone is interested, I am still willing to bring my audioengine A5's, AMB Gamma 2 F++, and Dayton Titanic Mk III 10 inch subwoofer.
Let me know because I'd rather not lug that stuff around if no one is interested in hearing it, or if there is already going to be a pair present.
Also, i'll be bringing my portable ALAC laiden rig of ath-m50, ipod classic+fiio E11+LOD.

And to confirm what I'm bringing:

Amps:
Beta22
Crack
Jonokuchi
MCK-1

Cans:
ATH-A700
ATH-CK7A (in-ear)
ATH-W1000X
AKG K701
T1
HE-6
MDR-XB700
Spider Cable realvoice (in-ear)
Crossfade LP2
Remix Metal (in-ear)

Source:
XDA-1
uDac2
1.5TB hdd w/ FLAC files via ASUS EeePad Transformer

Also, I am bringing my WW USB calbe as requested by Jose -- for you sir, anything!
atsmile.gif

If anyone wants me to bring the Aleph3 and pre-amp for the HE-6, let me know. It takes some time to get it all torn down.

Getting excited!

-Tim

Feb 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #173 of 197

Quote:
I'd like to check out the Gamma. I like the AMB projects. As for the other stuff, I know jude has A4s on his desktop driven by an N22 so I don't think the speakers/sub are necessary. Saves you a load too.

And to confirm what I'm bringing:

Amps:
Beta22
Crack
Jonokuchi
MCK-1

Cans:
ATH-A700
ATH-CK7A (in-ear)
ATH-W1000X
AKG K701
T1
HE-6
MDR-XB700
Spider Cable realvoice (in-ear)
Crossfade LP2
Remix Metal (in-ear)

Source:
XDA-1
uDac2
1.5TB hdd w/ FLAC files via ASUS EeePad Transformer

Also, I am bringing my WW USB calbe as requested by Jose -- for you sir, anything!
atsmile.gif

If anyone wants me to bring the Aleph3 and pre-amp for the HE-6, let me know. It takes some time to get it all torn down.

Getting excited!

-Tim

Hey Tim, 
Robert sent one of the USB cables to try so you don't have to bring it if you don't want.

Moon Audio Stay updated on Moon Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MoonAudio/ https://twitter.com/MoonAudio https://instagram.com/moonaudio https://www.moon-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@moon-audio sales@moon-audio.com
Feb 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #174 of 197
Oh man, i'm REALLY excited about a lot of the stuff you're bringing. In particular the ATH w's and the HE6. Also would love to hear that beta 22. Please definitely bring the amp for the HE6.

Do we have any word on either LCD2 or LCD3 being available and properly driven? As I said, i have my ipod classic with an LOD so I can basically plug that into anything and get a flat signal out of it.

Feb 14, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #175 of 197
Alrighty. I'll make sure to pack that as well.

Quote:
Oh man, i'm REALLY excited about a lot of the stuff you're bringing. In particular the ATH w's and the HE6. Also would love to hear that beta 22. Please definitely bring the amp for the HE6.
Do we have any word on either LCD2 or LCD3 being available and properly driven? As I said, i have my ipod classic with an LOD so I can basically plug that into anything and get a flat signal out of it.

Feb 14, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #176 of 197
Can I get a time confirmation too? 9AM? And food/beverage is covered, right? No monetary contributions? I can bring some form of donation if it will help the cause.

Feb 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #177 of 197
jude will send out a PM with the address and times. I'm pretty sure we're set for 9am.

Quote:
Can I get a time confirmation too? 9AM? And food/beverage is covered, right? No monetary contributions? I can bring some form of donation if it will help the cause.

Feb 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #178 of 197
Put me on the PM list but still sitting on the doubtful list since I am on overnight this whole weekend starting tomorrow. I'll come depending on how I feel after work.

Feb 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #179 of 197
Shrimants, I'll be bringing my Gamma2 Full++, but I'm still trying to get optical to work. I'm 95% sure it's my laptop. USB works fine.

Feb 15, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #180 of 197
Are you sure? I screwed mine up and had to have misterX build me one himself (used acid flux instead of electronics flux, ruined everything). I'm sure everythign works perfect in mine and I've tested optical output too. I dont know if optical and coax input work yet as I have nothing to test with but i'm very sure it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back