Dethonray Honey H1 - USB DAC/AMP
Apr 21, 2023 at 4:13 PM Post #993 of 1,004
Were you ever able to compare with the Mojo 2?
Sorry for the late reply. I do now have both, but have had a crazy few months with lots of travelling and not been on here as much. I'll be able to compare them properly next week if you're still interested?

In short I do love them both. From memory, the honey does deliver a slightly smoother thicker, more intimate sound whereas the mojo 2 is more resolving. I've been travelling more with the Mojo 2 because it's smaller and all my on the go headphones are easy to drive and single ended. Hard to say which I'd choose over the other. But let me know if you need a more detailed comparison and I'll do a more focussed one.

Jul 6, 2023 at 4:05 AM Post #994 of 1,004
Does anyone know where i can find a replacement battery for h1?

The battery of my Honey H1 was swollen so I contacted Anson via service at dethonray com and got a replacement battery plus alloy bodykit (which suprisingly came along) for 80 USD shipped to germany.

Meanwhile I run the H1 without battery. Its now powered by 3x USB Ports via step-up converters (5V to 8.4V each 2 Ah).

The battery itself contains 2 groups of lipo cells with 1 pair of cells 4.2V (total 8.4v) Pin 1/2 (black/red) and 2 pairs 4.2V in row (total 8.4V) Pin 3/4 (black/red).

As I use my Honey H1 only as desktop unit I thinking about selling it with new battery and new bodykit.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2023 at 1:51 AM Post #995 of 1,004
The battery of my Honey H1 was swollen so I contacted Anson via service at dethonray com and got a replacement battery plus alloy bodykit (which suprisingly came along) for 80 USD shipped to germany.

Meanwhile I run the H1 without battery. Its now powered by 3x USB Ports via step-up converters (5V to 8.4V each 2 Ah).

The battery itself contains 2 groups of lipo cells with 1 pair of cells 4.2V (total 8.4v) Pin 1/2 (black/red) and 2 pairs 4.2V in row (total 8.4V) Pin 3/4 (black/red).

As I use my Honey H1 only as desktop unit I thinking about selling it with new battery and new bodykit.

the alloy bodykit mind to post how it is loook, please?

Jul 8, 2023 at 7:54 PM Post #997 of 1,004
Its just a factory new light blue body of the H1 with serialnumber on it (nothing fancy). If I transfer the hardware and new battery to it I will have a new unit in terms of appearance and battery technology. So I think of selling it 'as new'.
noted, thanks

Oct 2, 2023 at 10:14 AM Post #1,003 of 1,004
I'm in Wisconsin. I have an H1 I would be willing to move on. Never really used it much. Only for P1 IEM's. It was to bulky to use with a portable A&K SP1000M. Don't really use any of my IEM's any more. Tidal stopped working on the DAP so now it all just is just sitting in a box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back