Destiny
Dec 12, 2014 at 1:37 PM Post #902 of 2,062
Looks like they tried to innovate on Dying Light, as compared to others. It's supposedly darker, not just the usual mindless zombie killing. You can also climb up light poles, walls, etc. You're not limited in movement like it was on the Dead Islands and COD zombie modes.

Look up some gameplay videos. You might like what you see.

PS: Destiny is Fabulousss!

Dec 12, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #903 of 2,062
I'll be playing Tales of Hearts R on the Vita, and going back to Diablo 3 for console.

I'll be symbolically deleting Destiny off my HDD.

Dec 12, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #904 of 2,062
Wait...let me get this straight... Xur will be rotating what items can be upgraded? For 7000+ glimmer, and a shard, AND reset the progression so that you have to spend a crapton of glimmer to bring the weapon back up to speed again?

So you basically have to decide what gets upgraded, and the week after, your other stuff probably won't be upgradeable...

That's it. The stupidity here is... Unbelievable.

There is no way in hell you can play this game normally, like doing bounties, AND farming glimmer fast enough for all this.

If I wasn't already done with this game, this puts the final nail in the coffin.

It was bad enough that the VoG Raid and Iron Banner gear I torturously grinded for became ABSOLUTELY useless. Now next week, IB is back with even better gear, while VoG is now a pit for mats and low level elemental weapons.

Bungie couldn't have thought to wait on IB until after DLC.

Screw those guys. They're not gonna get one more second of me playing this game.

Dec 12, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #905 of 2,062
I gotta admit, I'm pretty unimpressed with the DLC.  They've added a lot of stuff, but most of it has added grind AND removed progress that was already achieved.  You shouldn't be charging people for that, it should be a free update that comes with a bonus XP buff so we can catch back up with all the new gear we gotta level.

On top of that, they really haven't added much content at all and it's not even all replayable!

I will continue to play for a bit, but I suspect I'll be drifting away much faster than I did with the vanilla content.

Dec 13, 2014 at 4:54 AM Post #907 of 2,062
Bungie answered everyone's complaints about lack of content with a longer grind on this expansion. I don't think I have ever experienced such troll-ish actions, like this, from a game developer. Bethesda and their Skyrim issues on PS3 was the most recent, and that was unintentional. It seems as if Bungie does all this, purposely. Yes, they sure do listen to the community, alright.

Edit: And have fun upgrading raid gear once you get it. The radiant shards, themselves, will be a grind.

Dec 14, 2014 at 8:29 AM Post #908 of 2,062
What are u all too busy playing the update to post today?!?! Haha

Firedawg did u get anything good with all those engrams u had stashed away?

Anyone else?

Wow i havent been on here in a bit and oh yeah....SUNBREAKERS.....NON-UPGRADED!!! Then some orbs, coins and other crap so...no :frowning2: though i did get an achlyophage upgraded from an engram RIGHT AFTER i purchased one but i got the new defender titan helm as well from my third saved engram. Need people to help eith nightfall and weekly though noone seems to be on anymore hardly.

Dec 15, 2014 at 5:49 AM Post #911 of 2,062
It's good to hear some people are still playing and got the dlc are getting bored. The sooner the population drops, the sooner we'll get a better game or better Destiny 2.

Sucks cause i loved Destiny for a month. Most pointless grinding i've ever done on a game.

Dec 15, 2014 at 1:33 PM Post #912 of 2,062
It's good to hear some people are still playing and got the dlc are getting bored. The sooner the population drops, the sooner we'll get a better game or better Destiny 2.

Sucks cause i loved Destiny for a month. Most pointless grinding i've ever done on a game.

I agree cause i really had hopes for this game but since many on here and others ive played with havent been getting on much its greatly lowered my enjoyment. And i really dont want to just sqwander on a buncha games truthfully cant afford that plus i truely enjoy playing with everyone ive met on here. But as MLE put it they really shafted us and Im honestly not enjoying regrinding just to upgrade a weapon/armor i worked so hard for the first time and then hope xur has it.

Dec 15, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #913 of 2,062
I haven't played in over a month, my console rarely gets turned on even. I own this and Halo. I dunno why they even bother switching stuff round when the soft levelling could of easily been made to 500 levels. I hit 29 with ease, broke down probably 7/8 Exotics purely cause i enjoyed my Legendaries more. The grind to me seemed pointless after as there wasn't any reason to have better weapons/ armour. Sure i could of worked towards the raid on hard, but honestly i couldn't give a damn, it was always so glitchy for at least one party member.

I think everyone ever will near enough agree Destiny would of been a game on the century if the hype got delivered on. Instead, game of the month instead. Glitchy Halo is more fun for me but my bad Xbone experience has left me burned out with this console somewhat. That UI needs fixing. 

Dec 16, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #914 of 2,062
As bland as this game is, the raids are very well designed and extremely fun. It's really the only thing I like doing, now.

Dec 16, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #915 of 2,062
Oh I still like destiny, haven't yet played all the DLC content. I've just had a lot of exhausting late work nights and I don't feel up for playing lately, but I'll be on now and again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back