Destiny
Oct 23, 2014 at 2:32 AM Post #602 of 2,062
Great raid run Evs, Still. Was bummed that I was getting nothing but shards and energy, then BOOM, Vision of Confluence. :D

Also that cool Warlock armband of shiny, sparkly goodness.

Oct 23, 2014 at 6:45 AM Post #603 of 2,062
Great raid run Evs, Still. Was bummed that I was getting nothing but shards and energy, then BOOM, Vision of Confluence.
biggrin.gif

Exact verbatim what happened to me, but man am I loving VoC 4 energy away from having it maxed, you especially will love it where it's a scout rifle but in swarm situations the full auto fire greatly helps. Also about have Truth maxed out so I'm just bout ready to go through raid with fully maxed out raid gear, Oh and my character LOOKS LIKE A FRIGGIN GUNDAM *drops pen, pops collar, while simultainously walking backwards followed by quick 180 turn and strut walk down the hallway.*

Oct 23, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #604 of 2,062
Titans are pretty popular. Holy cow, the female exo has the BEST dance ever.

Oct 23, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #606 of 2,062
Great raid run Evs, Still. Was bummed that I was getting nothing but shards and energy, then BOOM, Vision of Confluence. :D

Maybe hanging with me is just good luck :wink:

Titans are pretty popular. Holy cow, the female exo has the BEST dance ever.

PLEASE tell me she does the dance for Thriller!

Oct 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM Post #607 of 2,062
Lol, nah. She does like a pop and lock. Too bad Exos look like ass... something qbout unattractive avatars that irks me. Couldn't do anything to make her look nice. Love her voice though. Sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it. She starts at 1:55.

Level 13 exo titan. Trying to rush through the story to get her ready for the grind.

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/lK3OgjhizdU[/VIDEO]

Oct 23, 2014 at 11:31 PM Post #608 of 2,062
Yup, this game is officially broken for me. Just went through the raid on level 30 up to the end of the templar. Even got the fifth chest to appear for us by not letting him teleport. What did I get? Praedyth's revenge for the third time... and shards...

I quit right on the spot after seeing the shards.

*** you, Destiny... and hello Dragon Age. Just a couple more weeks.

Oct 24, 2014 at 5:27 AM Post #609 of 2,062
Lots of goodies from Xur. Bought the Voidfan Vestments for my Warlock, which I don't need but wanted. Bought the Armamentum for my new Titan who just hit 20 today. Didn't buy the Body armor for the Hunter, but did buy the arm exotic engram. Was wishing for ANYTHING that wasn't Sunbreakers, and got the awesome looking one for the Hunter with the bone spines and skull. So a good Xur day for me. Now I'm out of Coins and only a few Motes, lol. But with 3 characters, shouldn't take me long to get it all back.

Oct 24, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #610 of 2,062
Lots of goodies from Xur. Bought the Voidfan Vestments for my Warlock, which I don't need but wanted. Bought the Armamentum for my new Titan who just hit 20 today. Didn't buy the Body armor for the Hunter, but did buy the arm exotic engram. Was wishing for ANYTHING that wasn't Sunbreakers, and got the awesome looking one for the Hunter with the bone spines and skull. So a good Xur day for me. Now I'm out of Coins and only a few Motes, lol. But with 3 characters, shouldn't take me long to get it all back.

I picked up the Vestments as well and the Armamentum for when my Titan eventually gets started. I already have the Hunter chest in my bank waiting for the hunter to hit 20. Indeed a good day for Xur.

Oct 24, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #612 of 2,062
Suros is fantastic. The best exotic primary, as far as ones you can buy or do bounties for. I prefer Red Death a little more due to its high damage and super accuracy, but Suros will never let you down and is more forgiving due to the auto fire and slow rate of fire which lets you keep shots on targets with relative ease.

So my Titan didn't stay at 20 long. After the Armamentarium and a few rare engrams (which I had reserved), she's almost at 25. Once I hit Level 2 vanguard I'll buy some legendary arms or legs (or definitely both by Tuesday), so she'll be on her way to 28+. Really digging the Titan overall, except on looks. Too standard for me. Love the Striker's super. Haven't started Defender yet. I think Titan would probably be my go to for Crucible just because that Super is just too good. I don't do too well with the Hunter's supers on Crucible, and my Warlock being my main, I don't need much of anything with her anymore, just Raid.

Oct 25, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #613 of 2,062
I made it to 18 on my Hunter before heading in to work today. Feels nice to have legendary gear again. I was getting tired of those greens. Blue/purple all the way baby!

Any of you folks have a class that needs the raid this week? I know I still do on my Warlock and tonight could be a great night to do a run.

And MLE, I'm ashamed to admit I didn't think of saving rare engrams for my Hunter. I'll be doing that for now to get her some decent gear when she hits 20.

Oct 25, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #614 of 2,062
Two rares turned to Legendaries today. So excite. A body armor for the Titan, and Proxima Centauri scout rifle, which I never had. So niiice.

Oct 26, 2014 at 2:37 AM Post #615 of 2,062
Timebreaker, Hezen helmet, and another Vision of Confluence. Twas a good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back