Destiny
Oct 2, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #392 of 2,062
Bahahaha! Level 26 hunter.

I can't wait to play more now that the newest patch is out.

Sorry, I laugh because the hunter hasn't finished Venus and has never been to Mars in the story. It piggybacks on my friend's to get the bounties on those planets completed.

Oct 3, 2014 at 11:13 AM Post #393 of 2,062
We had a really good raid run last night.  Made it all the way to the final room before I had to abruptly leave.  Sorry about that all!

Hopefully we can finish it off tonight!  

Oct 3, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #395 of 2,062
  I feel so left out with an xbox one :/

It's fine, the Xbox One is a better system overall.  Also, you'll feel much less left out when all the Halo games start coming out (MCC in November and Halo 5 beta in December).  :-D

Oct 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM Post #396 of 2,062
It's fine, the Xbox One is a better system overall.  Also, you'll feel much less left out when all the Halo games start coming out (MCC in November and Halo 5 beta in December).  :-D

Disclaimer:

Highly subjective statement...

Oct 3, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #397 of 2,062
Disclaimer:

Highly subjective statement...

Well obviously.  :p

But you know, from someone who owns both.  Most people with loud opinions don't.

Did you guys get much further last night or are we going to continue the raid tonight?

Oct 3, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #398 of 2,062
The Raid wasn't finished, but ended hilariously when I revived myself to pick up the relic after everyone died. Only Ev and I saw it, but it was one of those classic goof moments of mine. I wish I had recorded it lol

Ev, you should post that last door entrance pic, here :)

Oct 3, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #399 of 2,062
Is it me or is the sound positioning in destiny a little goofy?

I've had destiny for a since launch but just a few days ago I got hooked on it. Pretty fun stuff. If anyone wants to add me on ps4 my gamer Id is lenroot77. The raids are a blast!

Oct 3, 2014 at 10:50 PM Post #401 of 2,062
That raid run with Change and Zombie was stressful, lol. Couldn't beat it.

Least I got the Super Good Advice exotic machine gun today.

Oct 3, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #402 of 2,062
Is it me or is the sound positioning in destiny a little goofy?

I've had destiny for a since launch but just a few days ago I got hooked on it. Pretty fun stuff. If anyone wants to add me on ps4 my gamer Id is lenroot77. The raids are a blast!

What setup are you using to listen to Destiny's audio? I'm using Sony's Wireless Gold headset and the positioning is fantastic. (I still use hi-fi stuff, I swear! >_>)

Oct 4, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #403 of 2,062
That raid run with Change and Zombie was stressful, lol. Couldn't beat it.

Least I got the Super Good Advice exotic machine gun today.

Yeah, thanks for helping us get past the checkpoint, at least. We tried, again, and... failed, again. We made some progress, though, and became familiar with the strategy. We'll get it, eventually.

Super Good Advice is okay, but I prefer my Zombie Apocalypse for some reason. The Hawkmoon hand cannon I got from a vanguard strike random drop, however, is a BEAST!

Oct 4, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #404 of 2,062
Oh yeah, I got Zombie Apocalypse AND The Swarm, plus SGA today. Just legendary and exotic machine gun day. I already had Thunderlord, Deviant Gravity as well.

edit: Scored the Hard Light auto rifle through a Legendary engrm after a Strike.

Oct 4, 2014 at 7:10 AM Post #405 of 2,062
Finally got an exotic i could actually use today (the mohawk helmet one) haha but i now have 3 exotic bounties going at the same time, yup got 3 within a week. Invictus, bag juju, and thorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back