Destiny
Sep 24, 2014 at 4:55 PM Post #301 of 2,062
What irritates me, is that we can't do queen missions with randoms. Bungie is purposefully trying to make people angry. It's not hard, as long as you have others. But to force you toplay with only your friends... COME ON.

Sep 24, 2014 at 5:00 PM Post #302 of 2,062
Me and Evs picked up a random the last time we did one.  We saw a L27 dude fighting in towards the boss and sent him an invite and did it together.  It was worth the effort.

Sep 24, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #304 of 2,062
  Any of you fine folks planning to play tomorrow morning? I may be able to get on for a few hours and do some queen's bounty stuff around 10 or so. Possibly earlier if I have reason to get out of bed. :p

Not I.  I'm on a fairly standard 8:30-5:30 M-F work schedule.  But I've seen Mad on at plenty of random times...

Sep 24, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #305 of 2,062

Not I.  I'm on a fairly standard 8:30-5:30 M-F work schedule.  But I've seen Mad on at plenty of random times...

If I get what I want I'll be on first shift at work soon. That will have me leaving at either 4:30pm or 6:30pm depending on what shift I'm offered. Hoping for either, really, but the 6:30pm one would let me miss most of the rush hour traffic on the way home as well as start at 8am rather than 6am. I'd also be more in-line with my wife's work first more often than she does second or third. That'd be a big plus as well.

Sep 24, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #306 of 2,062
During Tue-Sat I'm available from 7am-9am, and then again usually from 5pm-9pm. I may sneak in some at *cough*work*cough* as well from like 1am-4am (though I may have to step out for a few minutes at a time).

Sun-Mon, I'm available most of the day.

I really need someone to do Queen Missions with me, with my Hunter mainly. She's still on rares, other than the Body armor being Exotic/Legendary.

I have yet to get any Legendary/Exotic Primary weaponry. A few special/heavies though.

A few more shards and I'll get my warlock to 28. Literally missing a light or two which I will get as soon as I level my Legendary helmet. I think I'm 1 shard away. I did steal some shards off my Hunter, since I'll focus on her endgame after getting my Warlock ready for Raids. I'm sure just running Queen Missions should get me close to getting her Legendary equipped.

Once I reach 28, I wanna start running the Raid.

Sep 25, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #307 of 2,062
So as soon as you left, Still, I went on patrol, got a blue engram, and got legendary boots for my Hunter, which I needed. So happy for that. Now I'm just missing some gauntlets for her.

Shortly after, I got another legendary shotgun from a blue engram. 2nd legendary shotgun of a different model.

Sep 25, 2014 at 7:34 AM Post #308 of 2,062
If you get a faction weapon/armor on one character, can it be shared with another character on your account? Or is there a reputation requirement to use the weapon?

I ask this because I have yet to purchase anything from a vendor that requires rank 2/3.

Sep 25, 2014 at 8:04 AM Post #309 of 2,062
Considering I got Dead Orbit's Deviant Gravity machine gun from a drop (or maybe Crucible, I forget), and neither of my two characters has any Dead Orbit rep, I'm positive you can share weapons freely. I gave it to my Hunter through the vault. No issues.

is it me, or do Green engrams give out green items pretty frequently, but when you get a blue engram, you get the lower tier green more often than not? Of course, Legendary engrams tend to give out way too many blues instead. It's annoying.

Sep 25, 2014 at 11:42 AM Post #310 of 2,062
If you get a faction weapon/armor on one character, can it be shared with another character on your account? Or is there a reputation requirement to use the weapon?

I ask this because I have yet to purchase anything from a vendor that requires rank 2/3.

The faction requirement is only to BUY the weapon, not to use it.  Once you have it, you can use it on any character; transfer it by putting it in your vault.  Keep in mind that they are all L20 requirement tho.  And of course armor for one class won't work for another.  This only works for weapons.

Sep 25, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #311 of 2,062
Any of you see a legendary ship you may be able to get from queens bounty? I both read and watched people talk about it but havent seen (even from the youtube video) it.

Sep 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #312 of 2,062
Any of you see a legendary ship you may be able to get from queens bounty? I both read and watched people talk about it but havent seen (even from the youtube video) it.

Yes, there's a link on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2h7rxi/queens_wrath_sept_23rd_oct_6th_info_megathread/

Sep 25, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #314 of 2,062
Well ****, I was waiting to break down my Queen's legendary stuff and now I'm ****ed.  :frowning2:

http://www.bungie.net/7_Update-1015---Patch-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12190

Loot caves have all been patched.  Queen's gear no longer gives ascendant materials (which is ******** btw.  Why the hell else would we grind that stupid event?).

In other news: nerfs to Auto Rilfe and Shotguns are incoming, as well as buffs to Thorn, Bad Juju, Scout Rifles.  Strikes will become easier.  Opt-in voice comms for group activities coming "this year".  Cryptarch will be changed to be more transparent about your chances to get crap, but he will still give you the same crap.  The same thing will happen with rewards from things like the daily mission.

http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Dev-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12188

Users who are viewing this thread

Back