Destiny
Sep 20, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #228 of 2,062
Sep 20, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #229 of 2,062
So what n all do you do?

Well I'm not really supposed to say since I don't speak for the company (headphones are a hobby of mine), but suffice to say this weekend is a very busy one. But I'll probably get on Destiny to play tonight.

Sep 20, 2014 at 11:24 PM Post #230 of 2,062
My secondary class Hunter is at level 15, with an Exotic Body armor waiting for her once she levels to 20. I had an abundant amount of Coins with my Warlock, so I figured I'd buy my Hunter's exotic early.

Now to just get my Crucible with my Warlock to level 2, I'll finally be fully decked out armor-wise.

I love the Legendary rocket launcher I have. It automatically detonates when it's in the general vicinity of an enemy, so it's been incredibly useful in the Crucible, particularly the matchtype with all the vehicles. I dont have to try and splash damage them since it does it for me. I have been doing really well on those. 25 kills on a regular basis.

Sep 20, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #231 of 2,062
My secondary class Hunter is at level 15, with an Exotic Body armor waiting for her once she levels to 20. I had an abundant amount of Coins with my Warlock, so I figured I'd buy my Hunter's exotic early.

Now to just get my Crucible with my Warlock to level 2, I'll finally be fully decked out armor-wise.

I love the Legendary rocket launcher I have. It automatically detonates when it's in the general vicinity of an enemy, so it's been incredibly useful in the Crucible, particularly the matchtype with all the vehicles. I dont have to try and splash damage them since it does it for me. I have been doing really well on those. 25 kills on a regular basis.

My exotic has that.  It's easy mode in pvp.  Minimum 2 guaranteed kills if you get the heavy ammo.

Sep 21, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #232 of 2,062
My exotic has that.  It's easy mode in pvp.  Minimum 2 guaranteed kills if you get the heavy ammo.

Unless you're mentally in Bladedancer mode like me, and you 'splode both you and enemy.

Sep 21, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #234 of 2,062
Sep 22, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #235 of 2,062
Lvl 21 Titan on PS4. PSN: Skipshrike.

Auto-shotguns make me giggle in this game. They're pretty dirty.

Sep 22, 2014 at 12:12 PM Post #236 of 2,062
Got an exotic machine gun. FINALLY an exotic weapon. Wish I had a primary.

Got my Hunter to 22, while my Warlock is stuck at 27 until I get some blasted Ascendant shards and a legendary/exotic helm.

Sep 22, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #237 of 2,062
Got an exotic machine gun. FINALLY an exotic weapon. Wish I had a primary.

Got my Hunter to 22, while my Warlock is stuck at 27 until I get some blasted Ascendant shards and a legendary/exotic helm.

Gratz!  Which one is it?  I'm in the same place with my Titan at 27.  I need shards to progress and I've maxed out my marks for the week so I started leveling an alt last night.  Got a shard from a public event!  lol

I'm making good progress on my exotic bounty.  I should be done with my 25 strikes in time to Xur this Friday.  Then I need a crap ton of PvP, which is going to be painful for everyone on my team.  
frown.gif

Sep 22, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #239 of 2,062
Still, I believe its called the Thunderlord. Its constantly crackling electricity. :)

I need a little bit of Crucible rep for level 2, then I can get my legendary helm and then start working on my New Monarchy stuff. That and/or work on my Hunter.

Sep 22, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #240 of 2,062
Still, I believe its called the Thunderlord. Its constantly crackling electricity.
smily_headphones1.gif

I need a little bit of Crucible rep for level 2, then I can get my legendary helm and then start working on my New Monarchy stuff. That and/or work on my Hunter.

Oh I've heard good things about that one!  Nice!

BTW, I heard that every rep level starting at 3, you get a free legendary weapon in the mail.  With any of the five factions.  Sweeeeet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back