Destiny
Sep 18, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #211 of 2,062
I'll be on tonight. I finally reached level 22 so I should be able to hang with the vets...

We really need to get everyone to 26 (or maybe 25) so we can attempt Vault of Glass.  Mad and I are 25 and Evs is 24.  I'm definitely down for helping folks get leveled and geared so we can kick some ass in the raid.

For the record, I believe you can hit 26 with just one maxed out purple and three maxed out blues.  But I don't have enough Ascendant Shards to max out my purple yet so I can't say.  I'm pretty close to 26 so I bet you can!  That's not such a tough target to shoot for.

Sep 19, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #213 of 2,062
Well last night went really well (after a bad string of PvP matches early on).  This morning, I hopped on and purchased an exotic helm from the weekend vendor and a legendary chest from the New Monarchy.  I'm 2 crucible marks from buying legendary boots too, which will have me fully armored.  Now I just need to grind out 8 zillion Ascendant Shards to upgrade all those things...

Here's my guy right now.

I'm now level 26 and ready for Vault of Glass.  I think MLE is 26 already also.  Evs is almost there too and Change hit 23 last night.  We're getting there!

Sep 19, 2014 at 1:31 PM Post #215 of 2,062
Also on a quick side note off topic finally broke down and bought t70p's, really loving them just gotta find a mod Mic now.

Sep 19, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #216 of 2,062
Hey, BTW, if anyone wants to join our clan, here's the link:  https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/119846

Sep 19, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #218 of 2,062
Hmmm...

Zombie and I might actually start an ally clan to make it more interesting and unique when people see our clan tags in 6v6 crucible. I'll talk it over with the colonel next time we play.

Also, I'm actually at level 24, just maxed out until I get some legendary or exotic armor. Btw, that strange coin guy is back :wink:

Sep 19, 2014 at 6:44 PM Post #219 of 2,062
So I bought the Sun Gauntlets from Xur, and I risked 23 motes of light and bought the exotic engram... it turned into Exotic Praxic armor for my Warlock! Dodged a bullet. Was hopidng for an exotc helm since I have all Legendary armor now. Ah well 10 more hours for his gear change. I have 13 coins left, just enough for another Exotic piece.

I didn't realize, you can only have one piece of exotic armor equipped at all times, in addition to only one exotic weapon.

Xur is at the closed gate near where the speaker is.

I'm mostly playing with my Bladedancer atm, since I maxed out my Vanguard marks early this week with my Warlock.

Sep 19, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #220 of 2,062
I find that silly only being able to equip 1 exotic at any time how alse are you going to reach level 30? How about using the coins to upgrade your sparrow?

Sep 19, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #221 of 2,062
wbxqtz.jpg

Really game, REALLY?

I JUST wasted 13 strange coins to buy the Sunbreakers, only for the game to give them to me in a legendary engram a few crucible matches later.

damn.

I JUST WANT A DAMN LEGENDARY OR EXOTIC HELMET. ITS ALL I NEED.

Sep 20, 2014 at 2:29 AM Post #222 of 2,062
Lvl 27, almost 28 hunter here if anyone wants to team up on xbox one, jayjay00agent. I'm all exotic and legendaryed out but I cannot for the life of me obtain the ascendant shards. I'm one ascendant energy away though from having enough to max out my exotic auto rifle :D

Sep 20, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #223 of 2,062
Lvl 27, almost 28 hunter here if anyone wants to team up on xbox one, jayjay00agent. I'm all exotic and legendaryed out but I cannot for the life of me obtain the ascendant shards. I'm one ascendant energy away though from having enough to max out my exotic auto rifle :D

Thats awesome would love to play with ya but im on the 4 you tear into the big raid yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back