Destiny
Sep 16, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #196 of 2,062
So, I get to level 20 and STILL can't hang with the big bois...

Sad face
frown.gif

Pretty sure I died a whole lot last night. :p

Sep 16, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #197 of 2,062
I hit Vanguard rep 2 last night and managed to grind just enough marks to buy my first purple armor.  I was pretty psyched until I put it on and realized how ugly it was.  Sad panda.  :frowning2:

On the plus side, as soon as I level it a bit, I should hit L25!

Now to grind the hell out of New Monarchy rep and Crucible marks!

Yeah, no more vaguely fish-shaped helmet. But don't worry, eventually you'll find another awesome fishbowl helmet or unicorn helmet! Or maybe... One of those which have blue-flame horns?

And do you think you'll be ready for the Vault?

Pretty sure I died a whole lot last night. :p

Me too X.X

Sep 16, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #198 of 2,062
Yeah, no more vaguely fish-shaped helmet. But don't worry, eventually you'll find another awesome fishbowl helmet or unicorn helmet! Or maybe... One of those which have blue-flame horns?

And do you think you'll be ready for the Vault?

I did like my fish and unicorn helms.  My current one is kinda boring.

Vault looks quite tough.  But as long as we get geared up, it'll just be a matter of practice makes perfect.  I have confidence.

Sep 17, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #200 of 2,062
I got a legendary bounty today.  I looked up the requirements and it's a 4-parter:  

• Do the weekly strike or nightfall mission
  • Do 25 strikes
  • Buy a specific item from the weekend guy (Xur) for 1 strange coin
  • Get 10k XP from kills in the crucible

This may take a while...

Sep 17, 2014 at 5:31 AM Post #202 of 2,062
Shoot that may sound hard but Def sounds fun. Just beat the story last night and i was hoping the weapon i got from the chick was a legendary but no, sad face here. That black garden mission was surprisingly easy I did it on lvl 22 and had no trouble for the final battle I was rather dissapointed, but, beautiful scenary though.

Sep 17, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #204 of 2,062
I think that's the same one Evs got from PvP. Grats

Yup! I can't wait to get the stability upgrade later on, it deals a very fair amount of damage per second & it'll be super effective once the recoil pattern gets smaller than the shotgun cone.

Shoot that may sound hard but Def sounds fun. Just beat the story last night and i was hoping the weapon i got from the chick was a legendary but no, sad face here. That black garden mission was surprisingly easy I did it on lvl 22 and had no trouble for the final battle I was rather dissapointed, but, beautiful scenary though.

Yeah, I happened to meet two MLG guys playing and we took 'em out, they thanked me because I was the highest level and I kept reviving them. One of the three final Titans was killed super early/easy cuz a sunsinger grenade sucked it back and off the ledge for an insta-kill at 3/4 health, LOL! I can't wait till they expand the story...

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #207 of 2,062
Having some fun with Evs and Stillhart, but duty called. :/

NP, was good to play with you.  The servers were having some serious stability issues last night; eventually I got kicked out of 2 matches in a row so I just called it a night.  Hope it gets better tonight.

Sep 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM Post #208 of 2,062
Having some fun with Evs and Stillhart, but duty called. :/

So you had a Call of Duty?
I'm glad we didn't keep you from responsibilities or get you fired. Stillhart and I got booted a few times last night from eachother' fireteams (not counting the time I accidentally hit the disc eject button), eventually Still disappeared without saying goodnight but by that point I knew what was up. I ended up farting around in the Tower getting on top of stuff I wasn't supposed to.

Sep 18, 2014 at 5:11 PM Post #209 of 2,062
Mixamp 5.8 connected, Snowball connected, new (white) DS4 paired, and everything seems to be working well together. Huzzah! Now all I need is to pick up the Astro mic cable from my friend to see if I can get the BoomPro working as well and then I'll have choices when I play!

And Change I have to say that the HP200 sounds lovely through the Mixamp 5.8 with the alcantara pads. Damn you. :p

Got into another world event today while doing my Cosmodrome patrol. Man do those need to be more often, they're great for breaking up the repetitive nature of the patrols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back