Depressing
Feb 14, 2009 at 11:45 PM Post #31 of 51
Germania, are you going to dump him? That would be inexcusable in my book.

Feb 15, 2009 at 2:54 AM Post #32 of 51
I always forget about valentines day, it doesn't really strike me as being a real holiday. In fact, I just see the whole thing as another excuse to throw money at retailers.

I told that to a female friend yesterday and she apparently doesn't agree.
tongue.gif

Feb 15, 2009 at 3:07 AM Post #33 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by MCC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I told that to a female friend yesterday and she apparently doesn't agree.
tongue.gif

She actually probably agrees but wants chocolates and flowers and attention and over-sized teddy bears and lingerie and excessively expensive food and jewelry anyway.

Not necessarily in that order of importance either.

Feb 15, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #35 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i dont think it ll be hard to guess

well for me..i find it a hassle..tomorrow is sunday and i am going out with this girl....less stressful that way.

Sure, you are just trying to save money by not having to buy her a box of chocolates. You cheep bastage!

Feb 15, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #37 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

It's not the people, it's those big stacks of paper. I have been tempted to take a few document boxes out in the high desert to have my way with them.
wink.gif

I should've read this post closer the first time, but if you make a topic about paper cuts one of these days I'm going to be very, very weirded out.

Feb 15, 2009 at 3:44 AM Post #39 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by compuryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw the first post and how it was edited and about burst out laughing. "be with" lol

What I had said meant the same thing but in a more base manner and not caring love.

"Love, I stepped in it once."

Feb 15, 2009 at 3:46 AM Post #40 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by digger945 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just think, next week you can get some killer deals on all kinds of candies and sweets.

Good point, and that is the only thing good about Easter too. I buy my Easter eggs after Easter and not before. 50% off.

Feb 15, 2009 at 3:56 AM Post #41 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkweg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good point, and that is the only thing good about Easter too. I buy my Easter eggs after Easter and not before. 50% off.

Speaking of Easter eggs, what's with Cadbury creme-filled eggs? There's nothing subtle about that kind of product sold for a holiday that's all about love. I don't even think you can really call it innuendo so much as flat out exploitation of the way women love chocolate.

It's deception, I tell you!
[size=xx-small]and I'm all for it...[/size]

Feb 15, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #42 of 51
Whoa, there's a cue for Germania. I'm 24, and there are photos of me in my ESW9 thread.
biggrin.gif

Had a miserable St. V's day. Have had a miserable last few months, really, relationship-wise.
frown.gif

Feb 15, 2009 at 5:14 AM Post #43 of 51
I probably should - but since we are only dating and not in a committed relationship I almost feel like I should have gone on a date with someone else tonight.

Right now, I think that it is tricky because he seems genuinely afraid of making that next step. We are really good friends, but with an obvious attraction to one another. The problem is that I am his closest friend at the same time and I think that he is scared of potentially losing that friendship if it got serious. He is a little weird in his own right, but he is the only person who wants to go to the Lyric or the CSO. He also finds my whole audio obsession very cool.

Just add him to the trail of the Too Nice guys that I have dated. Not once a Bad guy or just normal level of nice guy. Only Dudely Do-Rights.

Long story short is that I really like him, but I am getting fed up and it may be time to force him to be a little jealous by saying yes to other guys when they ask me out ( I said no to two guys thinking that this might work out). I suck at mind games though.

Feb 15, 2009 at 5:19 AM Post #44 of 51
Everyday should be a 'velentine' day. Not just a single day out of the year. It is indeed just a cash grab for retailers.

And if you are feeling all alone and full of pent up desire there's always google images and the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 15, 2009 at 5:32 AM Post #45 of 51
It looks like you are 50/50 Germania. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back