Denver, NC meet Impressions, January 20, 2013........AKA Charlotte area meet
Feb 7, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #125 of 140
Quote:
it there were such a thing as a headphone super model....

Nah, son.....ain't got nothin' on Lil Wayne's $1M diamond encrusted Beats, yo...

(which I just noticed isn't actually plugged into anything at all...that's hardcore.)

Feb 7, 2013 at 8:50 AM Post #126 of 140
Quote:

Nah, son.....ain't got nothin' on Lil Wayne's $1M diamond encrusted Beats, yo...

(which I just noticed isn't actually plugged into anything at all...that's hardcore.)

Those diamonds must tame the over-exaggerated bass of the original beats as well as improving the sound quality in all aspects, making it Beats 2.0.  Due to this, his Beats are probably in a league above the SR-009.

Feb 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #129 of 140
Quote:
Oh my god, these are The most beautiful set of headphones I've ever seen!

Those are beautiful.  Hope they sound even better than they look.  You will be in nirvana.

Feb 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #130 of 140
Quote:

That is how they sound their best...  :p

Feb 7, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #131 of 140
It is a little bit like Christmas on this thread.  I just got my RSA Intruder yesterday.  Charged it up last night.  Been listening to it at work all morning.

Initially, I can't quit smiling...  I have zero burn in time on it, so this is an out of the box impression.
I really like the depth of the bass.  I have been surprised many times over the morning by the depth and quality of the bass.  I have been listening to some old and not very well recorded music.  Deep Purple Fireball, and Nantucket.  Mostly just listening for background while doing reports.  So occasionally some very nice bass will make me notice the music.  I like it a lot.

I'm torn between setting this aside for a week to burn it in and just playing it.

I'll probably post more in the RSA Intruder impressions thread later.

Feb 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #133 of 140
Quote:
Very true, my Schiit Mjolnir/Gungnir came in, going to pick it up after work today.
It sounds like we need a charlotte area meet part II

I'm game to come down from VA again...  maybe
I'd be able to bring a completed Crack with Speedball this time too, for those interested :wink:.

Just gotta pack a few Redbulls this time, cause I get some serious road coma.

Feb 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #135 of 140
Might as well chime in :)

Love em 
size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back