Denver, NC meet Impressions, January 20, 2013........AKA Charlotte area meet
Feb 13, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #140 of 140
Made it home as well, and a wonderful meet it was!  

Here are some of my most lasting impressions:

dailydoseofdaly's LCD-3 paired with the V200/V800 combination was very good.  I enjoyed it more than I enjoy the HE-500 + La Figaro 339/HRT MSII+ setup (Which is saying a lot).  I found the bass to be very precise, and the music to flow very well.  It was able to correct some weaknesses that I did not like about the LCD-2... For example, the comfort issue I had of the squeezing of the cheeks no longer existed with the LCD-3.  Also, I felt like the vocals were portrayed in better, in the sense that they were close enough to the listener.  Also, to top it off, the extra amount of detail that the LCD-3 is able to gather, as well as the amount of additional resolving ability makes it a winner over the LCD-2.  Sorry Defiant00, while I'll agree that the LCD-2 is a top notch headphone, it just is not for me :), no hard feelings.

-Vernon

I am horribly offended that you have a different preference than I do on something.

If anything I'll consider myself lucky that I don't find the LCD-2s uncomfortable :) Definitely agree with your LCD-3 impressions.

I use my V-MODA LP2s for hours, only uncomfortable if you're talking to someone and you leave a can off your ear. BLISS Memory Foam Cushions. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back