Denon AH-D1001 Unboxed
Aug 6, 2009 at 7:26 AM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by reign /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol you make it sound like a fetish
tongue.gif

.. it is
very_evil_smiley.gif
.. seriously some reviewers even move the microphone closer when removing packaging, going as far as repeating it several times over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchneiderStudios /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think using a track when not talking is more professional.
I use a Canon Hf100 1080p hd camcorder. One of the best cameras available, Better then the newer versions that have built in storage..

imo sony isnt a good buy, if you need to buy memory cards for sony they are more expensive. Canons are really good.

I'll never buy Canon but couldn't afford that one anyway, I was hoping to get away with one of the cheap sub $200 ones for the amount I'll actually use it.

Aug 6, 2009 at 7:30 AM Post #18 of 24
try amazon and see what hd camcorders you can get.. nothing wrong with canon camcorders, i have a dv one for 13 years and it still work like new..
the sanyo xacti is great for your price range i think.

Aug 6, 2009 at 7:42 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

try amazon and see what hd camcorders you can get.. nothing wrong with canon camcorders, i have a dv one for 13 years and it still work like new..
the sanyo xacti is great for your price range i think.

<moan>Well I had a Canon Z60 (or something) die on me after I bought it, Best buy wouldn't take it back after the 30 days and Canon wanted $200 for repair so it sat in a box broken for 4 years. I then found out Canon did a recall of all Z60s and other models for the exact problem I had which was a faulty CCD caused in warm climates... needless to say 4 years later I had since upgraded and didn't want a fixed working 4 year old camera. Therefore I'll never buy Canon again, I'm a still camera enthusiast so there loosing out, I sold my last Canon DSLR last month.</moan>

Aug 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

I will not make a video, but i could take a picture if you want tomorrow in daylight..
Ill do an HD video of the D2000 tomorrow, i hope i wont be disappointed by those cables..
btw im burning them in for hours now with pink noise, i hope they will get better :)

Yes, that would be good if you could thanks.

I've always wondered what the D1001 looked on someones head and whether it is truly portable.

I'll be looking forward to the photos and the D2000 unboxing. Any idea of when your SRH440 will arrive?

Aug 6, 2009 at 10:55 AM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechungster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're advertised as on ears? Odd. Since when I demo'ed them, they were definitely circumaural for me.

For me they are on ears, and my earlobes hang a bit below the padding, although I am told I have freakishly large ear lobes. As for whether they are truly portable, I can wear them around without sound leakage, they are light and comfortable, however I would much prefer to take IEM's out as the Denon's are awkward to deal with if they are not over your ears. Though for long periods in a car, they are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back