Denon AH-D1001 Unboxed
Aug 5, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #3 of 24
Well they sound good, im sorry but i dont review headphone. i will be getting the Denon D2000 tomorrow and i will compare the two. So Denon d2000 and Shure Srh440 unboxings and minor review to come soon :)

Aug 6, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #9 of 24
Thanks again for another un-boxing, SchneiderStudios.

But you know what would be even better? If you showed viewers what they look like being worn on your head
smily_headphones1.gif
Please?

Aug 6, 2009 at 5:57 AM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by chews89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks again for another un-boxing, SchneiderStudios.

But you know what would be even better? If you showed viewers what they look like being worn on your head
smily_headphones1.gif
Please?

I will not make a video, but i could take a picture if you want tomorrow in daylight..
Ill do an HD video of the D2000 tomorrow, i hope i wont be disappointed by those cables..
btw im burning them in for hours now with pink noise, i hope they will get better :)

Aug 6, 2009 at 6:13 AM Post #12 of 24
Interesting pictorial review? They look like D2000s younger sister. You shouldn't dub the unboxing, a lot of people like the noises of package removal, plastic peeling and all that. Also what camera did you use? I was thinking about getting a Sony webbie or something along those lines.

Aug 6, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #13 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting pictorial review? They look like D2000s younger sister. You shouldn't dub the unboxing, a lot of people like the noises of package removal, plastic peeling and all that. Also what camera did you use? I was thinking about getting a Sony webbie or something along those lines.

lol you make it sound like a fetish
tongue.gif

Aug 6, 2009 at 6:30 AM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think using a track when not talking is more professional.
I use a Canon Hf100 1080p hd camcorder. One of the best cameras available, Better then the newer versions that have built in storage..

imo sony isnt a good buy, if you need to buy memory cards for sony they are more expensive. Canons are really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back