Denon AH-C710 issue
Mar 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Perfect-tone

New Head-Fier
I just got a pair of the AH-C710's and love the quality of sound I am getting from them so far.  The one issue I am noticing is that when I am getting the in ear headphones situated in my ear I sometimes hear a click in my ear almost like one of those safety tops.  I know it is definitely coming from the headphone I just want to make sure I am not damaging them.  Any thoughts?

Apr 12, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #2 of 3
I've had two pairs of the denon ahc710 and never had an issue with sound or the popping noise you are describing. Sound is great out of them and they burn in rather quickly (less than 50 hrs. I have no complaint about the sound, so if the clicking persists it's likely from a defect. So try to get a replacement. Although I love their great fit and sound, the issue I have with them is the cable. both earphones I had lasted 7-9 months before a side stopped working. You've got to handle them very gently. What bothers me is that I used them intermittently and not on a regular basis. I decided to call and find out if they could do anything for me since I did not have a receipt, maybe offer a replacement for half price like skullcandy is doing for the roc nation aviator. But no program, and no receipt no luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back