Denon AH-C710 IEM mini review
May 5, 2011 at 3:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

TheHighBuilder

Member of the Trade
Hi folks,

Mine are the black version. The spec's are:
Impedance 16Ω, SENSITIVITY: 110dB/mW
MAX POWER INPUT: 250mW DRIVERS: 11.5mm CABLE: .7 meter OFC + .8 meter extension included
WEIGHT: 5.6 grams excluding cable COLORS: Black or silver The Package You get a leather-like modular hard case, .8 meter extension cable, cable clip, S/M/L single flange tips.
Build Quality:
The C710 have solid build quality in both the earphones and the accessories. The fit and finish is perfect. The housings are metal as well as the plug. The sound tube portion of the earphone is plastic.
The earphones have a smaller footprint in the ear but stick out. They are not the ear filling flush design and thus are not good for lying down with. The angled tube does make them easy to insert and easy to tell right from left. The cable is thin and modular. 0.7 meter(27) plus 0.8 meter(31) extension. I'm sure the length with or without extension will appeal to some but not others.
The housing fits easily and comfortably into my ear with no issues. I found them much more well-fitting than the RE0 because they are small and do not press against the outside of your ear.
Being thin and light is good toward comfort and microphonics.
The cable seems fairly sturdy. They are quite comfy and provide very good isolation for the canalphone.
On-line price around $140.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back