Denmark puts final nail in France's coffin...
Jun 11, 2002 at 9:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Flasken

Exhibit A in the case FOR a legal drinking age.
Yeah!! Onto the 1/8th final!!

What a glorious match - Denmark totally whipes France 2-0!!

Jun 11, 2002 at 9:17 AM Post #2 of 12
Anyone or anything that beats France I'm all for. USA may make it that far also.

Jun 11, 2002 at 10:19 AM Post #3 of 12
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

I just saw a ridiculess pepsi commercial with britney spears singing and dancing in French colours!!! And all the French football stars were in it too... And here's the best part:

In the end of the commercial Britney says "Share the dream".

Lol! Screw you britney and screw France while you're at it, please.

Jun 11, 2002 at 1:09 PM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by millerdog

whatever,
md

Stay out of my stupid soccerthreads and I'll stay out of your stupid baseball/basketball threads, deal??

Jun 11, 2002 at 7:03 PM Post #7 of 12
I think they lost everything because they were so damn arrogant, you know? It was like they thought they were too good to play their best.

Anyway, I can't wait for our next game on saturday! I'm going to an amusement park afterwards.. Should be a fun day.
biggrin.gif

Jun 12, 2002 at 3:56 PM Post #9 of 12
Hmm, and Argentina got ousted too...

Who next? Italy??

Good thing I started watching World Cup early this time... don't think there would be anything left for me to watch in the quarter finals
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What does 0-2-1 mean?

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jun 12, 2002 at 7:57 PM Post #11 of 12
And USA is STILL THERE.

Jun 13, 2002 at 12:16 AM Post #12 of 12
flasken,
I'm sorry, but I have never posted on baseball or basketball...you must have me confused with someone else.
I edited my post, perhaps I should have deleted the whole thing.
The gist of my original post was that the French have been United States allies for most of my historical knowledge. Memorial Day is less than two weeks old and I thought your wording was pretty strong. Perhaps the reason I thought this was the fact that we do have members in Europe. I deleted my original post for I felt that I was uh..ragging on your opinion which I didn't want to do. I left the ending for it was my opinion. I can see now how you took offense to it and I apologize. My intent was not to be confrontational.
md

Users who are viewing this thread

Back