Deleting, Editing Lists
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2012 at 8:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Cynx

New Head-Fier
I cannot add an item to an existing list directly from search. It doesnt work when I go the product page and try to add from there either. It shows an error in the popup window when trying to add the item. It is however possible to add the item to a new list.

Once I go to the edit list page I cannot delete an item listed under the list. The rotating wheel animation displays and keeps on rotating.

I cannot find an option to delete an entire list. I saw it mentioned before that you can go to "edit community profile" on the top right of the page to do so. Wel there is no "edit community profile" anywhere on the profile page for me while I am logged in.

I have tried it with Firefox with no addons and also using Safari. Same results for both.

Oct 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM Post #2 of 15
Hi Cynx, At the top of this forum, it's stated:

May 5, 2012: Due to problems with spam bots, new users will need to have made 10 posts or be a member for 15 days before they can edit their profile or signature.

As lists are a part of your profile, you would have needed to be a member for 15 days or have made 10 posts eo edit lists on your profile.

Oct 6, 2012 at 3:52 AM Post #3 of 15
I'm experiencing the same. I'm a newbie with 3 posts (including this) but I've register more than 15 days ago and I still don't have the ability to edit/delete my lists or add more than one product. Thanks for the info anyway.

Nov 8, 2012 at 5:38 AM Post #4 of 15
Same here, I've been a member for long enough, I can create list, but can't edit, delete or add anything to the lists I create.
blink.gif

Nov 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM Post #7 of 15
I was wondering why i couldn't edit my list...Thanks

Nov 20, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #8 of 15
gelomeister: I've updated your permissions for you so you can edit your profile etc. 
smile.gif

Feb 15, 2013 at 8:40 AM Post #10 of 15
Took me a while to realize what was going on. It's kind of weird that you can create new lists though. If one wanted to spam, wouldn't it still be possible by just creating a gazillion new lists?

Feb 16, 2013 at 6:44 AM Post #11 of 15
Yup, but they can't post links in them, which is what they want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back